Venom LSB

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
talk about timing, i just recieved this from ssc

Processing Alert Notice

***READ ONLY E-MAIL***

***DO NOT REPLY***

Dear Valued Collector,

We will begin processing all orders for the Venom Legendary Scale Bust – Sideshow Exclusive collectible (item #29611) on February 2nd. We ask that you have the funds available on your credit card by this date to ensure the successful processing and shipment of your order

i'm thinking i'm still going to get mine from ssc though, since i have like 6 or 7 items sitting there on hold for me, i'm saving quite a bit on shipping and brokerage charges by getting everything from one place. also the assurance that if anythings wrong with it i can get a replacement.

If these were spaced out a little more I would have kept my Venom Ex . . .

Just too much coming at once . . I do really want this though . . might just have to settle for the regular down the line . . .

I hope this doesn't explode in price like the 1:1 . . .

If these were spaced out a little more I would have kept my Venom Ex . . .

Just too much coming at once . . I do really want this though . . might just have to settle for the regular down the line . . .

I hope this doesn't explode in price like the 1:1 . . .

eh, i don't think you'll have to worry about that explosion coming anytime soon, unless of course you happen to be right beside a fireworks factory in a third world country.

IMG_20140202_095435.jpg
Sorry for the necro-postage, but any pics? :lol :slap

here's mine!! it was my first SS piece

Back