Venom LSB

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Darn Flippers
For Shame
Speaking of these flippers are they making much money on the Venom LSB?

I only see two

Felmar_corp and Blue_Sun_Collectables. I wonder if they'll keep their orders if they don't sell?

nevermind, theres more.

Last edited:
I cancelled mine too. My only other LSB is SIM, I do like the thing though, and the Cap looks great. After getting the Thor and Thing PF for Christmas, and 1:1 IM last week, had to slow down. I would rather have more PF's, and those aren't getting any cheaper.

I had to cancel mine as well. I may be loosing my job + after thinking about it $200 is too much for a small bust... no matter how cool it is. :(

damn is anyone keeping this one, i'm feeling bad for wanting to keep it, but now realise that this will most likely be had for way less later on.:confused:

and this isn't including all the flippers on ebay, that if they don't sell it by the time it ships they're going to cancel as well.

maybe ss will finally get the point about these large es, and either cut them back or start charging some sort of ordering/restocking fee.

If SSC started charging a cancellation fee then I'd almost never order direct....while I only order what I like and intend to keep but ^^^^ happens.

yeah, the restocking fee may not be the answer. and if times were good we probably wouldn't be seeing this massive jumping ship feeling everytime something gets announced that it's coming to the warehouse or shipping notices.

just one of those things that it doesn't matter what you do it's wrong right now.:(

yeah, i'm really shocked to see all the cancellations as well. there was so much excitement when this was first released. but then again, times are rough everywhere.

i joined the masses and gave my order the axe was well. No because I didn't want it, but because I used the money towards another statue i REALLY wanted! I'm still stunned on the deal I got.

the only problem with getting these pieces on the cheap later on, is that they first have to make it into the publics hands and then get on ebay or sales boards later.
since sideshow doesn't offer these up for and great sales deals. a GC at best, or on sale for 5-8% off, but then they take it off of GC.
plus add to that shipping and brokerage duty and taxes, it just don't make sence.

if international customers can get this off of ebay or boards, then we save like $100+ on all the extra costs.
just like i said they have to get in peoples hands first, and if everyone starts cancelling then they just stay in ss's warehouse.

yeah, i'm really shocked to see all the cancellations as well. there was so much excitement when this was first released. but then again, times are rough everywhere.

i joined the masses and gave my order the axe was well. No because I didn't want it, but because I used the money towards another statue i REALLY wanted! I'm still stunned on the deal I got.

Look at how many are on ebay being Pre-Sell. I see Binny getting in on the action. But they're all gonna fail and cancel. Sideshow says, Thanks for the enlarged ES guys :blissysmi

looks lame

IMG_0239.jpg

I agree!!!!!

Back