Venom LSB

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you kidding? I thought this would be a very sought after piece?

Almost every LSB is still available from SS and they've had lower ES than this. No doubt this is a popular character, but with the amount of other items hitting 400 is way too many.

Haven't gotten my notice yet but I've canceled it. I just snagged a Stealth Iron Man Exclusive for $150 so I'm playing the secondary market on Venom as well.

damn, another one that i ordered to be here soon:banghead.
i'm gonna have to go through my list of items coming in the next month or two, and see if i'm keeping all of it, or can afford to.
this makes like 6-7 items now. might have to cancel and get it later on the cheap.

I pass on the entire LSB line. I feel that the money is better spent on statues.

$50 for a mini-bust you can squeeze somewhere in your budget. Four times that? nah, I'll pass.

Wow! Then maybe I will cancel and pick it up later.

i would if i were you.
just ones like the Thing with an es of only 150 i wouldn't cancel him.
but anything over 250 and up, you'll most likely be able to pick up later.
and if your not picky if it's an exclusive version, you can pick them up for cheap rather quickly, exclusive versions may take longer to fall off $$$$ wise.

We're talking about name-plates. none of which are must haves or make the piece super sought after.

There is no LSB you can't get under retail... I own 7 LSBs and I always paid less than retail. So with an ES of 400 you have pretty good chances on secondary market.

The only Name Plate (Other than Iron Man for obvious reasons) that I really like is Captain America. I'll keep my exlcusive order on that on.

I went ahead and cancelled mine; with this budget crap in CA, I have to be VERY selective about what I buy. I went back and forth between this and Mystique for over a week, and was hoping that Venom would be delayed until mid-February so I could know about my contract, but when I got the notice today I decided on Mystique.

I hate cancelling items, but with tutoring hours gone, buy-back trainings gone, and my contract possibly in limbo...I just can't buy both right now. Hopefully they will release a Venom comiquette at some time.

just ones like the Thing with an es of only 150 i wouldn't cancel him

Thing is going to bomb. you just wasted $100, when you could end up buying it for like $100 later on. probably less, look at the PF.

Thing is going to bomb. you just wasted $100, when you could end up buying it for like $100 later on. probably less, look at the PF.

maybe, maybe not, it sure makes you wonder though when a doom lsb exclusive sell for less than $140,(about 2 weeks ago) and they only made 100 of them:confused:

this was going to be my 1st LSB but i dont think i can keep him :monkey2
i hope yall are right about getting them cheaper later on

Call me crazy but I preferred the concept of the Archive Set. I think those pieces were more creative and made for better companion to the statues at a cheaper price.

Had to cancel. I'll end up getting this if it ends up on the gift card list or cheap on ebay. My only other LSBs are Green Goblin and Ghost Rider and both are still available on their site.

I had to cancel last year due to financial reasons and even if I hadn't cancelled then I still would of had too do it eventually due to this ^^^^ing economy :banghead

Back