Venom Life Sized Bust #2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$599, carnage was $499
Spidey $399

Overdo for a new spidey!

Thank you thank you!

Yea I got a symbiote spidey bust coming in and I thought Venom would be a great companion piece. Missed out on opportunities to grab it before. Yea I thought it looked kinda weird at first with the squinty eyes but from certain angles it looks really good.

I'm bumping this thread!

If anyone is looking to sell theirs, drop me a PM!

How does this compare in size to Carnage?

No bubble gum ho in the pic but you get the idea. I have the fist one so no interest in this, I like it but it could of been epic had the eyes and lower jaw been better.
I wish Sideshow had adopted a sense of scale with this line from the get go. The early releases like Thing and Venom are too small and should of been bigger.

maxresdefault.jpg

I know they have other version of the Venom (as in I like the other better), do they have any others of Carnage?

One of Carnage that matches the style of the other venom bust?

If I didn't have Carnage, I probably wouldn't care, but the new Venom and Carnage match so well....

If I had the ***** I would gloss up his mouth and tongue. He'd look better with that wet look.

I finally got one as well. Love it. I don't think it tops the first Venom bust, especially when posing the two side-by-side...BUUUTTT, this one definitely towers over it. Commands a bit more presence, in some respects.

I finally got one as well. Love it. I don't think it tops the first Venom bust, especially when posing the two side-by-side...BUUUTTT, this one definitely towers over it. Commands a bit more presence, in some respects.

This one certainly towers over the first bust... I prefer the look of the first bust too, more similar to the Venom comiquette. =)

Wish they made a Carnge to match the Bowen version. Would def look into getting them.

Problem is, I want the Carnage and Venom bust/style to match.

Would go awesome behind the comiquettes.

I love the mouth on this bust, but don't care for the eyes.

I wish the comiquette went for this look on the lower jaw instead of the elongated lower jaw. It's my one gripe with the com.

Back