Venom Comiquette trade?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WadeWilson

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hey guys just looking for opinions.

I was approached with a trade offer yesterday.

My reg Venom comiquette for M.Bison and Guile PCS statues plus 2 Marvel Legends figures of my choice from the 2 new waves.

What do you guys think? would you take that deal or keep Venom?

Hey guys just looking for opinions.

I was approached with a trade offer yesterday.

My reg Venom comiquette for M.Bison and Guile PCS statues plus 2 Marvel Legends figures of my choice from the 2 new waves.

What do you guys think? would you take that deal or keep Venom?

Nope. Not even close. The pcs street fighter pieces just aren't that great IMO.

He also offered $650 cash if i didn't want the trade.

I kinda believe I could get a better cash offer elsewhere, but then I really find it hard to part with this piece

Do not trade Venom. Period. If you are finding it 'hard to part with the piece', you know this already.

Other than Akuma and evil Ryu, the Street Fighter PFs are relatively easy to find. The Venom comiquette is one of Sideshow's best and I don't see Sideshow making a better 1/4th Venom anytime soon; he is also getting harder and harder to find.

I would not make the trade. Bison & Guile are absolutely one of the worst statues made by pCS. You can get more for the venom by another $100 or so. But you should do what's comfortable for yourself.

I would not make the trade. Bison & Guile are absolutely one of the worst statues made by pCS. You can get more for the venom by another $100 or so. But you should do what's comfortable for yourself.

What's comfortable for me is keeping it :lol

If I absolutely HAVE TO sell, i'd be comfortable with $800 in pocket:(

Then thats what you should do right? The Venom is one of the most sought after piece and you will regret selling it.

Yeah it would take alot in trade for me to let go.

I doubt it will ever leave my possession:1-1:

Don't you dare do it. You will regret it. SSC isn't making another Venom anytime soon. Even if they do, there is no guarantee that it will look as good as the Com. It took me awhile to score mine. I know I'm not giving him up. It's the best Venom statue ever made IMHO

Don't you dare do it. You will regret it. SSC isn't making another Venom anytime soon. Even if they do, there is no guarantee that it will look as good as the Com. It took me awhile to score mine. I know I'm not giving him up. It's the best Venom statue ever made IMHO

I already turned him down Filip, breathe buddy.:lol

I wil get the money, $650 you can get ex

That's how much my EX cost me. $650 shipped. The nice thing is that it is also a marvel sample. I was floored when I received it. That's how good it looks. This Com is a work of art.

Back