Venom Bust 1:1 arrived!!!!! (PICS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not a big fan of this bust but there's NO WAY you can deny that this is an amazing piece. Congrats and you better hold on to that one!!

Do you have any other SS 1:1 Marvel busts?

same here, i'm not a fan of these 1:1's either, more into lsb's myself, but if you have the room and $$$ they do look unbelievable.
congrats on your grail.

may we all one day get our own personal grails.:peace

same here, i'm not a fan of these 1:1's either, more into lsb's myself, but if you have the room and $$$ they do look unbelievable.
congrats on your grail.

i'll quote on my own quote.:lol:lol

come to think of it i actually just bought one of these and i'm actually never going to see it.:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

congrats on your grail.

Yeah, the only 1:1 I own is the Spidey (Red/Blue) and that takes up WAY TOO much room. It's amazing to look at, but in a room of PF's (that are smaller might I add) it looks a little out of place. So it doesn't look like I'll stay in the 1:1 business for too long. PF's are still my favorite! (But there's nothing wrong with 1:1 or LSB) Anything Sideshow rocks! :rock

What happened? Did you find another buyer for it?

:lol:lol i guess you could say that, i had to buy binny's, to trade to mesa for his marvel sample grey hulk pf.
then in turn i sold one of my extra grey hulks to shai. so kinda like a blockbuster 4-way trade deal. with players to named later.

so all around a sweet deal for everyone. damn i just thought of something, in the end shai could of just paid binny for the venom bust and all three pieces could've just been shipped to the new owners, and paypal would of only gotten their bite once. damn damn:banghead:banghead

oh well next time.:banana:banana

:lol:lol i guess you could say that, i had to buy binny's, to trade to mesa for his marvel sample grey hulk pf.
then in turn i sold one of my extra grey hulks to shai. so kinda like a blockbuster 4-way trade deal.

so all around a sweet deal for everyone. damn i just thought of something, in the end shai could of just paid binny for the venom bust and all three pieces could've just been shipped to the new owners, and paypal would of only gotten their bite once. damn damn:banghead:banghead

oh well next time.:banana:banana

Oh, so you got Mesa's Grey Hulk Sample!! :horror

Sounds like you got the best deal of all. (I'd take that piece in a heartbeat!)

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY: CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!

Oh, so you got Mesa's Grey Hulk Sample!! :horror

Sounds like you got the best deal of all. (I'd take that piece in a heartbeat!)

well maybe, maybe not, it's not mint, it has some scuff/wear marks on the eye brows, but i think it's easily repairable. i wanted it to go with my Thing ex. marvel sample that i got from binny awhile back, it'll make a nice set i think.

even better than a matched number set imo (one of a kind set, i'll never seperate them)

well maybe, maybe not, it's not mint, it has some scuff/wear marks on the eye brows, but i think it's easily repairable. i wanted it to go with my Thing ex. marvel sample that i got from binny awhile back, it'll make a nice set i think.

even better than a matched number set imo (one of a kind set, i'll never seperate them)

I know I wouldn't separate them....Well maybe.......IF.......you had an even BETTER PF to match up with the Grey Hulk PF Sample.........

:fireworksAN INTERNATIONAL EX THING PF SAMPLE!!!! :fireworks

I know I wouldn't separate them....Well maybe.......IF.......you had an even BETTER PF to match up with the Grey Hulk PF Sample.........

:fireworksAN INTERNATIONAL EX THING PF SAMPLE!!!! :fireworks

:lol:lol:lol:lol
yeah don't think i've already thought about that, i did manage to get an international thing from pitu. hopefully should be seeing it in the next couple of weeks.

i would doubt that ss even had a sample int. thing, since i think the int. version was somewhat of an after thought. i might be wrong, and maybe someday a guy might stumble across one. though i'm sure either mesa or binny will get it first.:lol:lol but then i'd need a green hulk sample, and then i'd need another house just to show all of them. :horror:horror

:lol:lol:lol:lol
yeah don't think i've already thought about that, i did manage to get an international thing from pitu. hopefully should be seeing it in the next couple of weeks.

i would doubt that ss even had a sample int. thing, since i think the int. version was somewhat of an after thought. i might be wrong, and maybe someday a guy might stumble across one. though i'm sure either mesa or binny will get it first.:lol:lol but then i'd need a green hulk sample, and then i'd need another house just to show all of them. :horror:horror

I bet. It's sounds like you have a museum! :lol Can't wait to see pics of the International! :rock I'm still really glad I got that piece!

I'm not a big fan of this bust but there's NO WAY you can deny that this is an amazing piece. Congrats and you better hold on to that one!!

Do you have any other SS 1:1 Marvel busts?

I've got other 1:1 busts but this is the only 1:1 marvel bust that i have. Now i'm running out of space.

congrats on your grail.

If you look at other Venom bust that are for sale, then this one was actually "cheap". Else i would never bought one.

Yes the 1:1's are space suckers, yet they also become the focal point of the collection.. I have 3 and don't plan on expanding from that until sideshow rocks out a Carnage 1:1..

I won't hold my breath..

Sorry to revive an old thread, but has anyone heard of any shipping issues with the Venom 1:1 Bust?

Not that I know of.. But isnt he a bad guy?

Well, when you buy one for what I just paid, I couldn't pass it up.

Plus I have a SM 3 lenticular setup that I'm aiming to complete, so maybe Venom can contribute something to the office.

Last edited:
Back