Velvet Morning: Man with No Name Head Sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Figured i would post this in this thread as well. Really great sculpt. Anyone who ordered it im sure will be happy with it.

1zckcco.png

Minibarbie has two different blue and white striped shirts available. Any opinion on which is better suited for Clint? One is a lighter shade of blue.

Minibarbie has two different blue and white striped shirts available. Any opinion on which is better suited for Clint? One is a lighter shade of blue.

FC284 is the one you want 286 is a bit lite plus there is a thinner black vertical stripe. FC284 is actually a darker blue stripe on a light blue background. FC286 is a lite blue alternating with a thin black on a white background.

btw---I know this might be radical, but you may try a DML or even GI Joe sailor chambray. If you look at most pics from MWNN trilogy you really can't tell that the shirt he's wearing is striped ( can't speak for anyone with a high def bluray copy). His stripes are very close together and wouldn't really translate the same into 1:6 scale

Jim

FC284 is the one you want 286 is a bit lite plus there is a thinner black vertical stripe. FC284 is actually a darker blue stripe on a light blue background. FC286 is a lite blue alternating with a thin black on a white background.

btw---I know this might be radical, but you may try a DML or even GI Joe sailor chambray. If you look at most pics from MWNN trilogy you really can't tell that the shirt he's wearing is striped ( can't speak for anyone with a high def bluray copy). His stripes are very close together and wouldn't really translate the same into 1:6 scale

Jim

Just what he said! :D

Got that one (FC 284) and it's perfect! Besides, if you hesitate, don't! Tailoring is superb and the service is great! I will definitely order from them again! :D

286 is a bit lite plus there is a thinner black vertical stripe. FC286 is a lite blue alternating with a thin black on a white background.

Hey,

I bought the FC286 just last week from Minibarbie on eBay, and I think it will do nicely for the Man With No Name figure --- I can't see any thin black lines though (please see picture below)

Also, got the headsculpt from Scott in the mail this week! What a fantastic sculpt :D
Very much looking forward to painting it!

Cheers,
Rob.

Back