Vash the Stampede Pewter Bust busted lol... Need some help

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FriendlySamurai

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just got possibly my heaviest collectable yet... Vash the Stampede solid metal pewter bust by Palisades. This thing is friggin awesome but as I was opening the box I felt some rattling. After opening I saw that his glasses were off and loose inside the packaging, and as I pulled him out his head rolled off. I can balance the head but if I tap the shelf it will role off. I dont mind the glasses broken off too much but the head needs fixin fo sho. I have zero experience working with metal, never soldered anything in my life- any easy fixes for this? Got it off ebay, described as MIB never opened. Dont want to return it, there are only 100 of them...

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

You could try fixing it with glue. Put a small blob of a two-part epoxy putty in that neck cavity, leave it to set for a day or so and it'll never come loose again.

From the looks the factory uses glue. you can use Blu tac if you want an easy fix.

i don't see any problem with the glasses.

Sounds good thanks guys. Ive got a two part epoxy but I dont think its for metal, Ill try to pick some up.

The glasses balance pretty well, I may not bother gluing them. Was looking at him the other day and noticed the trigger guard was broken off too :slap :lol Luckily I found it still inside the box

Back