• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S - Custom Bank Robber Joker, GI Joe Snake Eyes.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John_Salmon

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi Guys

I'm getting more into the 1/6 scale collecting and have already run out of room, so to make space I'm selling some of my older stuff, and a couple of the HT stuff I'm not 100% in love with.

I'm willing to post overseas, but I'd rather keep it UK based where possible, especially for the larger items. All prices are inclusive of postage and Paypal costs. I@m not trying to make a profit on these, just trying to get back what I paid and clear some space.

Hot Toys

Custom Bank Robber Joker: Original hot toys outfit and hot toys body, with original MMS head, bank robber mask, bag and gun. Hands are a little loose, as is the base. In excellent condition but no box or anything. Selling because I have another joker and don't have space for two. Looking for £85 posted.

Hot Toys G.I. Joe: Retaliation Snake Eyes: I really want to love this figure, and did at first, but after a couple of weeks I'm just not loving it anymore, so he has to go. Comes complete and in excellent condition incl shipper. £130 posted.

Transformers

Hard Hero Devastator bust - excellent condition, bought it brand new and was planning on buying more, then got hit with the 1/6 bug and that plan fell apart. Box in excellent condition as well. £50

TFC Toys Hercules - The third party Devastator. Was planning on buying the TFC Uranos (Superion) set to accompany this one, but after seeing reviews and pictures decided I'd rather not, and now this one looks lonely. The exgraver arm is the original, but I never had a problem with it, so sold the replacement one, and Long Haul (Heavy Labor?) has had his waist piece switched out. It's still not perfect, but it's much better than it was. £400 Will consider selling individually for £55 a figure, including postage.

War for Cybertron Optimus, Bumblebee, Cliffjumper - all in excellent condition, and complete with instructions. Am looking for £10 each but am willing for offers for all of them.

Marvel

Marvel universe Skrull soldier, Union Jack, US Agent, Punisher (original version) All in excellent condition with accessories (I think the punisher is missing the small pistol) - £5 each

Medicom RAH Spiderman - busted ankle joint and broken right shoulder but still stands and poses well. Complete with box and accessories. Make an offer for this one.

Marvel Legends Icons 12" Daredevil, Human Torch - all in excellent condition. Daredevil has some warping issues due to the packaging but a bit of hot water has fixed that in the past, might need doing again at some point. Daredvil - £20, Human Torch £20.

Marvel Studios Punisher - film version - in excellent condition. All accessories are included aside from the box to hold the minigun chain is missing. no box. Thomas Jane version has black marks on the arms, but it looks like scarring or dirt, and can always be hidden by the trench coat. £40 including postage.

Thundercats

Classic 8" Lion-O and Tygra - Great figures, but it looks like these will be the only 2 8" figures so I have no desire to keep them if the rest of the team aren't coming out. I've got the Mezco mega scale figures so dont need these ones. - £20 the pair

Comics - Pictures in post 2

Marvel Ultimate Graphic Novel Collection various editions - all duplicates I own and have yet to shift. £9 each including postage (they're very heavy)

Iron Man Armoured Avenger Ultimate Guide - Gold is wearing off on the front and few specks on the back, but in excellent condition otherwise. Again, very heavy £20 posted

Batman Dark Knight Ultimate Guide - excellent condition and the two prints have never been removed. Again, heavy £20 posted.

Batman: Knightfall trilogy Book 1 and 3 have been read, book 2 is untouched. Will only sell as a trilogy. "20 posted.

I am open to trade, but my trade list is pretty small.

SOLD:

DX02 Batman
Predators Royce
Predators Noland
Medicom Ghost rider
Hot Toys T800

Phil

Last edited:
Re: F/S - Hot Toys DX02, Noland, Marvel Universe, TFC Hercules, Devastator bust!

Pictures of Marvel Legends Icons and Medicom RAH:

Knightfall trilogy:

Batman Guide

Iron Man Guide:

Marvel Graphic Novels:

Last edited:
Re: F/S - Hot Toys DX02, Noland, Marvel Universe, TFC Hercules, Devastator bust!

Sunday bump! Just bought a DX Indy (kinda by accident) so need to clear some space!

Bump for a great guy..... Buy his stuff :lecture

Bump, pictures added, some stuff going on E-bay tonight so check out my e-bay page

|
|
|
|
|
|
V

what is that collection of marvel HC comics you have in the background of some pics?

what is that collection of marvel HC comics you have in the background of some pics?

It's the Ultimate Marvel Graphic Novel Collection. It's been going for about 18 months now, and if you collect all of them the spines line up to make a picture.

I have quite a few double copies if you're interested?

It's the Ultimate Marvel Graphic Novel Collection. It's been going for about 18 months now, and if you collect all of them the spines line up to make a picture.

I have quite a few double copies if you're interested?

Thanks for the reply. I never knew that existed. Looks cool on the shelf. I am going to look into them and see what the deal is. It would probably be too expensive to ship overseas to me.

Thanks for the reply. I never knew that existed. Looks cool on the shelf. I am going to look into them and see what the deal is. It would probably be too expensive to ship overseas to me.

overseas shipping might be quite expensive I'm afraid.

Sunday bump - Medicom Ghost Rider is available again after not hearing back from a potential seller.

Bump it up. Stuff added on e-bay, more stuff going up over the weekend. Link in my signature!

Back