VanderStelt's TTT Lithograph teaser 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After making a mad-dash to order the first print (which I LOVE), I am a little curious if I should wait a bit on TTT to ensure that I can make a request for the remarque. Any word on that Jerry?

Yes, I am actually taking requests for those remarques, and plan to keep it that way if it does not get out of hand. The main thing I need is that folks keep their requests general, such as "Gandalf", or "Sam". From there I will pick the "scene". Like before, any remarque requests have to be in contex of the film. For TTT, remarques will be of characters that appear in that film only.
Other than that, you're golden!

JV

Sweet! I shall be sending you a PM then here in just a second with who I want on mine when I order it. :)

Hi Guys.

Got your PM requests, but I am not very good at checking those PM's when things get busy. As I mention in my ebay store with regards to the CE FOTR piece, I need any requests to be emailed to me at: [email protected] at the time of purchase, not before. This helps me serve you better with those remarques : )
Paypal does not always work, but you can write a note with your request in the payment area when you make your purchase. Whatever you do, you really have to email me direct ( right after you make your purchase, and not before ) to assure your request comes through.
I'm a bit strict about this, but since I am handling orders from all over the world, I have to streamline things as much as possible. I am a LOTR fan like all of you out there, and I appreciate your enthusiasm and interest in the films as well as my art!

Take care,

Jerry Vanderstelt

How would one make the request for a specific remarque? I'm assuming sales to be handled in Ebay again, so do you want request handled in Ebay transaction, or via PM on this freaks board?

Edit: looks like you just answered my question above while I was typing it up.

Hi Guys.

Got your PM requests, but I am not very good at checking those PM's when things get busy. As I mention in my ebay store with regards to the CE FOTR piece, I need any requests to be emailed to me at: [email protected] at the time of purchase, not before. This helps me serve you better with those remarques : )
Paypal does not always work, but you can write a note with your request in the payment area when you make your purchase. Whatever you do, you really have to email me direct ( right after you make your purchase, and not before ) to assure your request comes through.
I'm a bit strict about this, but since I am handling orders from all over the world, I have to streamline things as much as possible. I am a LOTR fan like all of you out there, and I appreciate your enthusiasm and interest in the films as well as my art!

Take care,

Jerry Vanderstelt

Got ya. I will email you and put it in the PP note when the time comes.

Thanks Jerry, I like the idea of requesting a character this time.

Re: VanderStelt's TTT Lithograph - "Pre-buying"

BTW,

I thought I'd better clarify something: If anyone wants to pre-order these TTT lithos, it will be paying the normal full price, just a few weeks earlier than normal. I am not going to have you guys waiting for months before you get your product, so no problem there.
I simply don't have the secretarial man-power to handle the pre-orders like the other collectible companies. Maybe I should call it "Pre-buy".
Once approved, it usually takes around 10 days or so to fullfill a production run like this, not months! The hard part is done already :D
Thanks!

JV

One more teaser pic!

Treebeardtease.jpg

JV

Thought I would just copy and paste the email reply Jerry sent to me

Hi James.

Once I hear from New Line with an approval to go ahead, I will set up a "Pre-Buy " listing in my ebay store. You will pay the normal, full price as usual through Paypal. A production run takes maybe up to 10 days to complete, then I have to stock my shelves, and begin sending out the orders. Pretty simple, and not a long wait!
If you live in the USA, you will get the usual free shipping. I'll be sure to announce this news as soon as it comes my way. Thanks!

Jerry

Sorry if anyone beats me to this:D

Back