Vanderstelt Studio Middle-earth News

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not a huge fan of the movie, but I'm glad you made these vertical Jerry . Too bad the Lotr ones weren't like that, but I think I will grab one. How is Balrog coming along? Will he be the last piece from the Lotr franchise? Would love to see a witch king piece with ringwraiths in the background :D

The Hobbit Fine Art Prints will go up ASAP, but I am currently waiting for approvals from WB. Once that is done, I will be able to release them. I will let this thread know as soon as that happens :). I hope early January!
The Balrog piece is laid out and ready for paint, but other projects have to be ironed out first. I plan on my LOTR related pieces as well as Hobbit, as soon as I can get to them : )

JV

Balrog piece??? Are there any pics?

not a great shot, but this gives you an idea of what is coming

SD2012B144.jpg

JV

Yep, agreed...but it needs to have size to it though. :wink1:
Daddy Rog size :love and not Baby Rog. :(

Yes my friends...size does matter. :lol

:duff
Bill

:impatient:........:impatient:........:impatient:.......:impatient:......:impatient:

OK......WB finally gave me the Greenlight on the Hobbit Fine Art Giclees. :)

The paper and canvas giclee listings will go up late today, if all goes to plan.

Here is a quick breakdown of the options for this Print:

FBHobbitreveal_zpsea819190.jpg

$450 - The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey - Epic Size Collector’s Edition Canvas Giclee – 100 pieces. Includes a character sketch on a separate parchment ( roughly 5 x 7 inches ). Numbers will match. Customer will have the option to choose the name of any character that appears on the artwork for their Original 5 x 7 sketch.
Canvas Size : 29 x 39 actual art with 2.5 inch border all around for Gallery Wrapping.

$350 - The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey - Limited Edition Canvas Giclee – 100 pieces. Size : 24 x 32 actual art with 2.5 inch border all around for Gallery Wrapping.

$ 195 - The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey – Epic Size Edition Paper Giclee – 2000 pieces. Size: 28 x 36 – ( 26 x 35 actual art size ). Comes with a .5 inch white paper border on top and bottom and a 1 inch border on the left and right sides.

$ 150 - The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey – Limited Edition Paper Giclee – 2000 pieces. Size: 18 x 24 – ( 17 x 23 actual art size ). Comes with a .5 inch white paper border all around.

Hope this helps.

JV

Back