Vanderstelt Studio Middle-earth News

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Remarques will be available, but not like before. They will only be available with the large canvas version I will offer when the time comes. The sketches will be done on a separate substrate, about a 5 x 7, because there will be no white border and it frees people up to display the sketch how they want. The sketch will have a matching number to the canvas also.
Because the Collector's Epic Edition Canvas will be limited to 100 pieces, I will allow customers to choose from a list of characters to be sketched out. The exact pose, angle, etc. will be at my discretion, but the basic character can be chosen by the customer, if they desire.
I will lay this all out in detail once this monster of a painting is wrapped!

JV
So basically this is a seperate sketch ...hmmm...I've always considered a remarque as a drawing added to the print itself...I do like the fact that you do offer choices of subject here too...

Which is why I will not be calling that particular edition a "Remarque" edition. The sketch will be separate : )
There will be a regular smaller edition canvas for those that don't care about a sketch
JV

Which is why I will not be calling that particular edition a "Remarque" edition. The sketch will be separate : )
There will be a regular smaller edition canvas for those that don't care about a sketch
JV

What size is this larger canvas that comes with the extra sketch If may I ask?

Well friends, here is the last teaser prior to a full unveiling, which is just a little ways off, as the Original painting is getting close to a finish.Hard to believe this crazy piece is almost done! Enjoy.

HBTsneek4.jpg

JV

Very nice...I'm so looking forward to the day my wife see's these on the wall and says "What the fuak is this!? You removed the kids photos for this sheet?!"....I'm not joking.....LOL

FBHobbitreveal_zpsea819190.jpg

Coming soon as Fine Art prints. Check out my Facebook page for details and news!

JV

Looks great, loving the vertical design this time round. Also looks a lot bigger than I pictured it, what's the final sizing on this one?

Interesting that the emphasis is on Gandalf also that you have not gone with the classic montage for what was so clearly a montage like film, what with 13 dwarves and all.

Sizes for the paper version will be 18 x 24 and 24 x 36, I'm pretty sure.

JV

Back