Vanderstelt Studio Middle-earth News

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Warner has allowed me to tease one little snap shot a week of my Hobbit artwork, which I am still working on. For now, here is one section! Enjoy.

JV

HBTsneek.jpg
looks cool ..........very nice :clap:clap

Thanks guys!

And now, here is my second teaser.
Again, just for the general look; these shots were taken in poor lighting as simple snap shots and are not the hi res color-correct scans !

JV

HBTsneek2.jpg

Thanks guys!

Again, just for the general look; these shots were taken in poor lighting as simple snap shots and are not the hi res color-correct scans !

JV

HBTsneek2.jpg

You do realize you are making this very hard to resist? Looks great so far, I'm looking forward to the full reveal. Any chance you will be doing Remarques on this series?

Remarques will be available, but not like before. They will only be available with the large canvas version I will offer when the time comes. The sketches will be done on a separate substrate, about a 5 x 7, because there will be no white border and it frees people up to display the sketch how they want. The sketch will have a matching number to the canvas also.
Because the Collector's Epic Edition Canvas will be limited to 100 pieces, I will allow customers to choose from a list of characters to be sketched out. The exact pose, angle, etc. will be at my discretion, but the basic character can be chosen by the customer, if they desire.
I will lay this all out in detail once this monster of a painting is wrapped!

JV

Remarques will be available, but not like before. They will only be available with the large canvas version I will offer when the time comes. The sketches will be done on a separate substrate, about a 5 x 7, because there will be no white border and it frees people up to display the sketch how they want. The sketch will have a matching number to the canvas also.
Because the Collector's Epic Edition Canvas will be limited to 100 pieces, I will allow customers to choose from a list of characters to be sketched out. The exact pose, angle, etc. will be at my discretion, but the basic character can be chosen by the customer, if they desire.
I will lay this all out in detail once this monster of a painting is wrapped!

JV

Thanks, I look forward to it!

Thanks guys!

JV

HBTsneek2.jpg

i'm loving this...to be honest jerry i've only just discovered you.....this is my first year of collecting what a year :clap

sorry Adolfo thats the first time i tried to use the multi quote feature oops :lol

Last edited:
Well, the artwork for the Hobbit is coming along nicely and nearing a finish, gladly!For now, here is another teaser approved by Warner Brothers. Enjoy!

HBTsneek3.jpg

JV

Well, the artwork for the Hobbit is coming along nicely and nearing a finish, gladly!For now, here is another teaser approved by Warner Brothers. Enjoy!

JV

Which one's Bill, which one's Bert and which one is Tom? :stooge

PS. What's a burrahobbit? :dunno :lol

Back