VanderStelt Studio Holiday Sale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dutchart

Super Freak
Reaction score
Wishing a safe and Happy Holiday to all our LOTR forum friends!
If you are looking for Christmas gift ideas, Be sure to stop by our store at :
https://stores.ebay.com/VanderStelt...l?_fsub=2&_sid=42334397&_trksid=p4634.c0.m322

You will find special reduced pricing on all our Lord of the Rings Fine art!

Warm regards,

JV

LOTRxmassale2011.jpg

Those canvas prints are immense. I actually worked with Sean Bean on a film in Norway, are there any prints of him?

Hi Patterson.

My Fellowship of the Ring piece has Boromir ( Sean ) in it. The FOTR piece is available as a lithograph and Canvas Giclee.
I do have plans to make a Boromir themed piece up the road though!

Thank you for this heads up! I just ordered the CE Fellowship print! I'm hoping you'll be able to fufill my sketch request: Gollum!

Thank you very much and happy holidays! :)

how long is the sale for and what were the normal prices for the LE and CE of the LOTR movie prints?

Hi there. The sale is good until at least New Years day.
Thanks!

JV

You can certainly put in a desired remarque and if it is on hand, sure I'll be sure to include it in your order. I cannot guarantee it though : )

JV

hey Jerry, do you offer discounts for multiple purchases? say if one bought all 3 trilogy collector lithos? Also, do you have any plans for more LOTR prints in the future?

Thanks for your question on the Trilogy. My Holiday Sale is still up until Jan. 1, and each of the Collector Editions are currently discounted at roughly 30% from the normal price, so there is your savings on that.

As far as more LOTR art goes, yes indeed! My next piece will starting this winter entitled, "Durin's Bane" and should prove to be an exciting piece. I have many more ideas as well ( The Battle of Zirak-zigil, Blackrider on Horse theme, etc. etc. ), but I also have some Hobbit related art to start thinking of too!

JV

I may have. You can PM me wih your email info if you like.
Thanks!

JV

Thanks for your question on the Trilogy. My Holiday Sale is still up until Jan. 1, and each of the Collector Editions are currently discounted at roughly 30% from the normal price, so there is your savings on that.

As far as more LOTR art goes, yes indeed! My next piece will starting this winter entitled, "Durin's Bane" and should prove to be an exciting piece. I have many more ideas as well ( The Battle of Zirak-zigil, Blackrider on Horse theme, etc. etc. ), but I also have some Hobbit related art to start thinking of too!

JV

I received "Sauron" for Christmas and was absolutely delighted. :yess: :clap If you're not taking advantage of this sale :slap , then you're really missing something! :nono Time's a wastin'! :impatient: Let's get some sales for this terrific artist who continues to share such great talent with us.

I ordered the FotR CE and was so blown away upon receipt I just ordered the other two. Love it!

I bought Lord of the Rings PAPER GICLEE SAURON & LOTR-FELLBEAST art print lithograph~I'm looking forward to receiving them.

Back