Custom predator bio helmets

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
p2 bio looks good but I already have the HCG one so all I would want is to have it repainted (scared to do it myself)

The only thing I have againt it is the paint, its not the bronze color used in the film but other than that the stand is nice and heavy and the bio is huge! Fits nice with my sideshow berserker and falconer masks. If sideshow does decide to make it with better paint apps than i'd sell the HCG one if not than im happy with it for now.

The only thing I have againt it is the paint, its not the bronze color used in the film but other than that the stand is nice and heavy and the bio is huge! Fits nice with my sideshow berserker and falconer masks. If sideshow does decide to make it with better paint apps than i'd sell the HCG one if not than im happy with it for now.

Cheers bud. I really do hope SS makes the P2 dio.:pray:

I've heard that the HCG P2 Bio looks like ____.

The P2 and Wolf bio's up there also look like ____..
Like a frog and a duck. :dunno

But they do have some other nice stuff...

There are definitely some great Custom Bio Helms out there i own a few. I would recommend checking out The Hunters Lair for a lot of different bios.

I would go with a Custom P2 bio over HCG IMO.

i really like that Endo arm. They have some bad ass pieces, but some of their pieces look very suspicious.

Back