Vampyre 1:1 bust (color and SSE) which is the better version?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess because I have been collecting so long I am either not easily impressed anymore (spoiled? jaded?), or I am becoming more attached to the idea of not spending so much money on monsters.:D. I like eating solid food every now and again and not soup and bowl o' noodles.:angelsmil

:lol

ahhhh, top rammen.

Does anyone have a Vampyre-Count Orlok PF? (color or SSE)

Which should I go with?

Post up your pics as well. :D

Thanks bonedaddy77 for your amazing pic sir! :horror

I have the color. I prefer my monsters in color...but

the color version has a crotch grabber stand to keep the figure supported. the legs are "stuffing" type and unable to suport the figure. i believe the black and white version was redesigned and the legs made from polystone with pegs to support the figure without the stand/pole. So, the SSE has an edge in this one and only instance. otherwise, I would go color. here are a couple old pics of mine.

I have the SSE version - definitely creepier to me (especially with the right lighting).

I just bought a color EX version so will have both to compare soon. Selling the SSE version since it's the only black and white piece I have.

3119711392_021c0a36cc_b.jpg

wow, best pic ever on this forum.

Back