Premium Format Vampirella PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im sure waitlist will open for both skaar and joker, they just want to sell as much of the regular they can, they know they can sell the ex anythime, people will buy a second 3rd or 5th if ex would be available

.............:lecture :exactly:

im sure waitlist will open for both skaar and joker, they just want to sell as much of the regular they can, they know they can sell the ex anythime, people will buy a second 3rd or 5th if ex would be available

Not sure about that. Both sold out in a day or so. I think it's totally sold out.

^
If this guy converts, I'ma lose it
Well, you better be ready!

well i dont think they were returns ..... i think they r reserved ones for returns but u can see Vampirella Ex turned to be good ..... so there r no returns :wink1:
count me :yess:
Are you tracking each order that went out and never came back to SS for returns?

Wow converted after 3 to 4 days!!!!!!! So freaking happy to finally get an great ex for retail price this is so awesome. I really had no chance because I never was into statues yet since this preorder. Now this feels great!!!! Thanks soooo much sideshow. Now if you release skaar and joker ex again. I will forgive you for the cracking psylocke issue. Today sideshow made my day. :)
Congrats dude! :clap

Well I doubt Skaar will convert this easily. He was sold out in less then 9 hours. Skaar PF EX, Angel com EX & Hydra com EX will be the only 3 marvel pieces that wouldn't be 2nd chance
Maybe. Maybe not :dunno

Wanna bet..... :wink1:
Warning! You wanna hear more of his theories?!

Someone's gonna die tonight
I have a pretty good hunch who it is gonna be! :wink1:

Cheers,
Neo.

I actually flexed for the reg last week but cancelled a couple hours later before I got charged; just not feeling the regular portrait. So lucky I did cancel as I never thought my w/l would convert; was just shooting for the stars and went on for the heck of it. Now to decide whether i should keep it.

Well, you better be ready!

Are you tracking each order that went out and never came back to SS for returns?

Congrats dude! :clap

Maybe. Maybe not :dunno

Warning! You wanna hear more of his theories?!

I have a pretty good hunch who it is gonna be! :wink1:

Cheers,
Neo.

Hey, I am the one that announced SSC will be doing DC and a bunch of you guys laughed at me! No theories here, I only speak the truth! :lecture

Hey, I am the one that announced SSC will be doing DC and a bunch of you guys laughed at me! No theories here, I only speak the truth! :lecture

NeO is talking abt me ...... i think there r slightly at-list 1% chances for Skaar & Joker ..... i have respect for u BiG Bro.:)

Here, I'll beat all of your detractors to it so that it'll come from a friendly face:

:lol:rotfl:lol

It wasn't directed at you brah! The guy admitted it himself :lol

My converted too. Thank you Dhavals for praying for me :duff
Congrats dude! So, it's clear that even SS isn't sure as to how many EX pieces they actually have :pfft:

omg...my 2nd EX convert it as well! :panic:
Great going. Where did you get the first Ex from?

Cheers,
Neo.

Thanks all. I'm very happy because this will be my first statue from SS. In the meantime I will try to post some pictures of my collection, if the mod will pass it :tap

Back