Premium Format Vampirella PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So pretty. That Yoda pic is too funny.

Has anyone tried to put her bat symbol on her, um area?

Yeah, some pages back someone had cut a gold sticker into the shape of the bat. Let me see if I can find it...

Got it:

EX # 269 in da house! She is stunning to say the least!!

Added a gold plated emblem...its my first try so think its a little small...but none the less, the symbol adds so much more to this PF!!

002.jpg

003.jpg

thanks..found a gold sticker sheet of hearts laying in the back of a drawer.....made it out of that using pics for reff n a small scissor...

Hey Guys! Just made a NEW channel on Youtube devoted only to statues! The old channel (Maverikii) will go back to Transformers type reviews etc.

Have so much more stuff in the works. Thanks again guys! Subscribe if you like and your feedback will be much appreciated! :)

Vampirella PF Review :

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Na0L3rYujgU[/ame]

I asked Sideshow about this today on chat. They said these numbers are a mistake and they're only fulfilling what was shown in the NL.
Hi,
Sorry for stupid newbie question, but if it was only 8 Ex why WL isn't close yet ? Certainly there were already 8 volunteers :wink1:

I jumped on WL 7 hours after NL but still didn't convert :( So, maybe have still a chance :pray:

waitlist converted! not sure if i want to keep it though as she might be a tad too sexy to be displayed in my household

Back