Premium Format Vampirella PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So can you or can't you?

Speaking of people who should probably just become a waitress, on account of how abysmally low the odds are that they'll ever learn to type...

come on man why go oFF topic thread is abt Vampi so lets talk abt her

I'm always for getting an EX version of statues because: The price difference is nearly non existent ($10 at most), you get something extra (head print, whatever), it's usually produced in lower quantities, AND in case it does get popular on the secondary market you've got yourself a rarer and more valuable piece.

I'm always for getting an EX version of statues because: The price difference is nearly non existent ($10 at most), you get something extra (head print, whatever), it's usually produced in lower quantities, AND in case it does get popular on the secondary market you've got yourself a rarer and more valuable piece.

What if you can only get it on the secondary market at this point? Will you pay more for it or just settle for a Reg?

come on man why go oFF topic thread is abt Vampi so lets talk abt her

This is absolutely the most beautiful representation of Vampirella ever created. The comiquette was pretty, but it lacked the depth of this one.

Regular head is the best of the two. The exclusive is awkward and the hair is completely uncharacteristic.

I wish you luck on getting what you want/ :duff

What if you can only get it on the secondary market at this point? Will you pay more for it or just settle for a Reg?

That's a tough one. Even though I bought my first Sideshow piece a couple years ago, I'm still relatively new to the fandom and only own two regular statues that I bought after their releases (AH! White Queen Comiquette and Darth Talon). I missed the Vampirella Comiquette by a day when it sold out, but I only liked the EX head and never wanted to pay the mark up for it on eBay afterwards (I had the regular version preordered, but dropped it cuz I didn't want that head on display). I passed on this Vampirella because I think I was still so enamored with the Comiquette version, but now that I see this PF pictured with the Lady Death PF, I'm really regretting not getting it when I had the chance (another nod to the $35 NR deposit being a thorn in my side). But again, maybe it's that in my mind I see this PF as not even being released yet and I subconsciously refuse to pat the people that are marking it up higher on eBay already.

____ I just found out my Zartan is being charged on Friday. Vampi, Thor, and now Zartan. I hate being poor.

That's a tough one. Even though I bought my first Sideshow piece a couple years ago, I'm still relatively new to the fandom and only own two regular statues that I bought after their releases (AH! White Queen Comiquette and Darth Talon). I missed the Vampirella Comiquette by a day when it sold out, but I only liked the EX head and never wanted to pay the mark up for it on eBay afterwards (I had the regular version preordered, but dropped it cuz I didn't want that head on display). I passed on this Vampirella because I think I was still so enamored with the Comiquette version, but now that I see this PF pictured with the Lady Death PF, I'm really regretting not getting it when I had the chance (another nod to the $35 NR deposit being a thorn in my side). But again, maybe it's that in my mind I see this PF as not even being released yet and I subconsciously refuse to pat the people that are marking it up higher on eBay already.

I see. That's really tough then. I have missed a few preorders as well due to the NRD. I don't fully regret it however since I'm willing to suck it up and get the Reg if I really like the statue. I wouldn't pay the flip price if I can get a cheap Reg.

IMO, if you really love the statue, go for a Reg. Nothing wrong with missng a few extra pieces. Good luck to you and all the others that want to keep one :duff

Man, two statues coming within a few weeks of each other, both with massive 15" wide bases, and I have no idea where I can make space to put them. >.<

Back