Premium Format Vampirella PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ditto, i dont want to but that photo they posted over at sf convinced me. And the reg head will look much better together with lady death both looking in the same direction.

lets just hope no paint peeling issues :slap

f22df640.jpg

I ordered both these stunning ladies. :inlove

ditto, i dont want to but that photo they posted over at sf convinced me. And the reg head will look much better together with lady death both looking in the same direction.

lets just hope no paint peeling issues :slap

f22df640.jpg

Okay, now I'm kicking myself in the head for not getting the Vamp EX piece. :gah: Having her sitting next to Lady Death is awesome looking! Somehow when both pieces are separated, they look a little off. But when you put them both together like this, they look bad ass!

Okay, now I'm kicking myself in the head for not getting the Vamp EX piece. :gah: Having her sitting next to Lady Death is awesome looking! Somehow when both pieces are separated, they look a little off. But when you put them both together like this, they look bad ass!

I respectfully disagree with that first part. They both look awesome individually in their own right.
Ordered both as soon as they went up without a moment of hesitation.

I respectfully disagree with that first part. They both look awesome individually in their own right.
Ordered both as soon as they went up without a moment of hesitation.

:exactly: Totally agree with this entire post! And same here, no hesitation at all in ordering both as soon as they were available. :hi5:

so anyone got early shipping? most probably ex will ship earlier than reg. I bought reg from CSC :impatient:

so anyone got early shipping? most probably ex will ship earlier than reg. I bought reg from CSC :impatient:

Early shipping? Bud, we don't even know when the piece is actually coming out. It lists April, but nobody has gotten any 23 day notices, and she's not even been listed in the Newsletter as coming in 30 days.

Early shipping? Bud, we don't even know when the piece is actually coming out. It lists April, but nobody has gotten any 23 day notices, and she's not even been listed in the Newsletter as coming in 30 days.

notice will come in upcoming newsletter :wink1:

The more I see of this the more I want to buy it. When I see it in person, I'll know if I want it for sure. Chances are that I will..

i got my 14 days notice for the EX as well!! i hope she turns out nice! BTW anybody know if they added the golden bat emblem ?

[ame]https://youtu.be/lZlU4aEWvsE[/ame]

Back