Vampire Buffy - pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My regular Vamp Buffy arrived this afternoon, along with the exclusive Liam, as part of the Funtacular purchase I made. For those still unaware, the regular Vamp Buff comes with all the accessories barr the gravestone. Most impressive. Mine looks exactly like the pic on the front of the box, no red in the grooves on her forehead or under her cheeks. Just a blue hue around the eyes and under her bottom lip, which doesn't present itself on the box art. Hush Buffy's licorice leg pants are a complete contrast to Vamp's jodhpur like pantaloons. Never did like the boot feet. This one is all about the sculpt and accessories. Now I need to find that Buffy poll and vote.

Liam, I'm glad to say, has a different sculpt than the previous Angel figure. What makes him exclusive? Other than he is only available through the Sideshow website. I thought there was going to be a regular release, but I can't find any reference to a regular anywhere. The costuming is exemplary. The vest is even moreso. Sideshow need to print the seemstresses name on the boxes and give her her due. How about it Sideshow Q?

Hey Saintsyn, if you ever want to make a Don Diego, Liam has a poofy pirate shirt, just made for it. Apart from the vest Liam would make a good cabin boy. Pirates sure do get a bad rap these days. With a nice jacket, Liam would make a great puffy pirate. Hehehe He comes with a nice collection of accessories. Four candles, four sets of bones, and a skull sporting a cushion for the added globe.

One sweet Funtacular haul. :banana

Ah yes, ProphecyGirl, but without a regular release, the candles aren't extra, they are the norm. Maybe there is a fault with the search engine, because it came up with Major General William Tecumseh Sherman, when I typed Liam in. It didn't appear when I went to the specific Buffy section either. There must be a regular version because it appears on the distributors site here. I don't really know why I am concerned because I have the exclusive.

Thanks very much for clueing me up ProphecyGirl. I enjoyed all the pics you posted of your collection.

Thanks, and no problem :) I knew there was a regular version, because I have that one. I'm guessing it's not that different to the exclusive!

Back