DDZ Vampire Lestat 1/6 Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here you go! Only "loose" pic I can find.
s-l1600 (9).jpg

IMO, the photo on the right, loose as best as I can tell, looks better than on the left. Perhaps it's the side profile.

Ehh, I have not got mine yet. Not great but since there is no other option to finally have the 2 of them, I am grateful it's on the way.

I tthinik it looks very passable. His side profile is Tom Cruise, but his nose is to wide. Hence the front pics look off imo.

Probably pick it up as it's the only option probably ever. I will use one of my many tom Cruise heads, paint use soem pastel chalk to lighten it and it will be my Lestat Cruise.

IMG_4851.jpeg

Got mine yesterday, looks a bit better in person than the picture suggests. I’ll get him set up later with Louie and take another picture.

Looks nice I got to say. Not bad... genuinely shocked by this.

I really see Tom Cruise but his nose is a bit wide.

Even the height is good. Hands have long nails...Vampire Tom really no too shabby...dare I say almost good.

Wish they did a stoic Cruise head but happy with it.

Yeah I’m happy with it. Nice to finally have both on a shelf, the box that came with Louie was better though. Love that it was a coffin.

I dont know why the 3rd party companies dont try to take nice photos or promote product better. It looks good enough or slightly better than good enough. Not hot toys, but nothing to hide really

The clothing in those pics look off the chart.
I remember messaging the company ages ago as to if they would do Lestat...feels like an eternity for this to come out.
Missed Louie but ill grab Lestat

Back