VAMPIRE BUFFY EXCLUSIVE FINALLY SELLS OUT!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fortunately I just received her on the Feb 15th, so I'm sure they'll help me out especially with 248 points and 505 pending.

Anzik Hayes said:
Fortunately I just received her on the Feb 15th, so I'm sure they'll help me out especially with 248 points and 505 pending.
I like your optimistic approach, really do! You're within the 30 days time frame, so this should be no problem.

scoobies.jpg

vamps.jpg

highlander.jpg

I was just really hoping to have her here with the other vamps.

Thats some wonderful backgrounds that you've done for them. I particularly love the stone wall set you've done for your vamps.

Have you any more photos?

Last edited:
Thanks. I will have more pics this week when I drop off my film. Theses pics are just from my cell phone.
I tried to duplicate the stonewall from the SSC site in vamp willow's photo gallery.

Yes, they are all custom made. I also have the mark of gachnar with removeable floorboards for when Giles arrives. The Bronze is wood and hardboard (The sign fell off in this photo), and the brick wall and block wall are made of styrene.

Thanks very much for the compliments.

I took a couple of sheets of styrene, used a ruler to draw out the 'blocks', used a dremel to cut into the plastic to make them 3d with some pock marks and ripples and chips. Then painted them very dark brown and dry brushed several lighter tones.
Cost about $30 in materials and about 8 hours total.

Back