Valentine's Day -Lando's a coming!!!!!! (possibly)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

abstractharmony

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure, in that sneaky way that they do, that Sideshow are telling us that Lando's gonna be the PPO on Friday.

Check out the Happy Valentine's Day picture.

021409valentineex3.jpg

Yes! It is definitely Lando, otherwise they would have put Han in that picture. About time. :chew

That would be cool. Now if we can get the Leia featured in that shot, we've have a good ESB set from Sideshow...

(although I can't forget how many Hasbro versions of that Lando were kicking around the store shelves for the longest time back in the '90s....)

That would be cool. Now if we can get the Leia featured in that shot, we've have a good ESB set from Sideshow...

We'd need a new Han, that actually looks like Harrison Ford.
By the way, it's so funny that they choose Valentine's Day to tease Lando. So in line with the character :lol

Could be leia instead :lol

Seriously, however. If it's blue suave lando, and He's NOT on the pro, I'll likely pass.
After al this time He had better be. The only lando i'd be willing to get on the buck right now would be the General :)

then again... if the Exclusive item is good, I'll still get a buck version.
If, IF it is lanndo, and not another spooktacular-style vader train ( Looks at Pix :LOL ) Anyone wanna take a guess at his exclusive item? And I mean a serious guess, we all know he's getting a six-pack of Colt 45 as a regular item, so it can't be that.

Giving a shot here, if we get a Bespin lando, His exclusive item is going to be the mini microphone he uses to tell the city to Evacuate.

It had better be Bespin Lando Abs.... It would be cruel of you to tease me like this since I have been waiting for 3 years for a Lando. :monkey2

;)

Could be leia instead :lol

Seriously, however. If it's blue suave lando, and He's NOT on the pro, I'll likely pass.
After al this time He had better be. The only lando i'd be willing to get on the buck right now would be the General :)

then again... if the Exclusive item is good, I'll still get a buck version.
If, IF it is lanndo, and not another spooktacular-style vader train ( Looks at Pix :LOL ) Anyone wanna take a guess at his exclusive item? And I mean a serious guess, we all know he's getting a six-pack of Colt 45 as a regular item, so it can't be that.

Giving a shot here, if we get a Bespin lando, His exclusive item is going to be the mini microphone he uses to tell the city to Evacuate.

He better be on the pro, or I'll have to pass. :tap

It'd be really nice if it were. Because I want, nay NEED, a good Bespin or Hoth Leia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back