Valentine's Day grail haul

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MeguiarsEM

Super Freak
Reaction score
First off wanna thank ilovefreestufftoo for waiting on me to save up enough for this beauty. After years of wanting and months of trying to stack chips I finally got it. One of the best pieces SS has put out IMO. Also this thing is HUGE!!!! never seen it in person so I was quite surprised when I went to check it out. The detail on this thing is worth every penny, awesome work. Enough talk, open pics now.

2h4gk9f.jpg

10fvx1y.jpg

99fomf.jpg

2wptulh.jpg

f5d36x.jpg

30mvib9.jpg

2m5mlcg.jpg

jjlmhg.jpg

20f6onq.jpg

Here she is in her display case.

2ikuyrc.jpg

Last edited:
I am not a fan of the pose but, that thing looks awesome still.

Congrats! I have had the exclusive for about 5 months now and it is (and will be) my all time favorite piece! I'll bump the roll call thread I created and you can log what number you received.

I've never liked the pose to this piece.....its very awkward. I think the CM version takes this 10x over. Still good job on the new addition.

Chris

On my list as well. Time to start saving up again. :monkey4

I've never liked the pose to this piece.....its very awkward. I think the CM version takes this 10x over. Still good job on the new addition.

Chris

Thanks. Added my piece. :banana

Congrats! I have had the exclusive for about 5 months now and it is (and will be) my all time favorite piece! I'll bump the roll call thread I created and you can log what number you received.

Back