Vaderville

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just saw this thread and assume I am one of the final five, having placed my order back in March of '09.

Here's the order breakdown:

ROJ Deluxe Vader:

-voice functions
-light up saber, chestbox and belt
-removable helmet w/evil Anakin
-screen accurate costume

I'm glad to hear Glenn is doing better and look forward to seeing this beautiful Vader on the shelf!

Hey Commtech, Your waiting on the ANH Vader right? (correct me if i am wrong?). Glenn bought up yours and Vader Al's ones alot during our little chat last night.

He's trying to get something very special done for the final 5 vaders (which if my memory isnt too shot to heck, is Vader Al, Commtech, Jay, Hydeous and myself?)

As for the full list of re-worked updates...

Completely re-done belt boxes, completely screen accurate,
Re-done chest box, also completely screen accurate
New screen accurate scale belt buckle.
A new hand system to allow for easier posing and higher quality
All new helmets (reveal and non reveal) - The reveal helmets now consist of just over 200 individual parts!
Mold and casting quality in general has been improved beyond all previous works. These little beauties will have the sharpest mold detail possible!
Improved finish on all parts

Theres probably a mountain load of things we talked about last night that my brain hasnt been able to remember...Those are the ones that really stuck out to me tho..

As i said, expect pictures real soon

Just keep the faith brothers...he's getting there :)

Doc

I just saw this thread and assume I am one of the final five, having placed my order back in March of '09.

Here's the order breakdown:

ROJ Deluxe Vader:

-voice functions
-light up saber, chestbox and belt
-removable helmet w/evil Anakin
-screen accurate costume

I'm glad to hear Glenn is doing better and look forward to seeing this beautiful Vader on the shelf!

Your name isn't on the 5 person list that Glenn/Dr Feelgood wrote up on the last post, ultramanimator.

I think you should contact Dr Feelgood ASAP.

Hey there folks, here is a small update

Ultramanimator, your Vader is on the final five list, sorry for my mix up.

Vader Al's is nearing completion after the total overhaul of the Vader designs for Episodes 4-6.

Hydeous, Glenn CAN do an overhaul for you to make it a ESB Vader, if you still wish this please confirm for me so i can let him know.

Pictures are coming folks, in the next 7-14 days.

I'll keep what updates i get coming

Until then, here is a picture of a bunny with a pancake on its head...

rabbit_pancake.gif

Doc

Awesome news. Thanks Dr. FeelGood for all your help. It's been over 3 years I think...I was single, married and now separated so a lot has happened during the creation of this Vader...no problem on my end, still can't wait to see this beauty in person and hope Glenn and the wife are doing well. :vader

Hey there folks, here is a small update

Ultramanimator, your Vader is on the final five list, sorry for my mix up.

Vader Al's is nearing completion after the total overhaul of the Vader designs for Episodes 4-6.

Hydeous, Glenn CAN do an overhaul for you to make it a ESB Vader, if you still wish this please confirm for me so i can let him know.

Pictures are coming folks, in the next 7-14 days.

I'll keep what updates i get coming

Until then, here is a picture of a bunny with a pancake on its head...

rabbit_pancake.gif

Doc

Pm sent, mate :wave

So the Time has gone by
Are there Somerset Pictures on the Way?

Im really Looking forward to Some News on this

I'm still owed a RotS Vader reveal helmet, but I've given up hope of ever getting it at this point.

Entropy I'll pass on the info to Glenn and see what i can do...

Jay, images will be slowly making their way up soon.

Sorry for the silence on my part, been a little hectic for me the last week :(

Anyways...

I'll see what i can do..

Doc

Hey Guys....

Time for some updates...

Vader Al, your vader is currently being built up - (hoping for some pics in the next few days)

Entropy, Your Vader dome is STILL in the works. Glenn's been trying to perfect everything, so that the final output will be the best....dont give up hope bud its still happening :D

I've been given permission to put up a couple of pics of the currently in progress ESB's

2011_11050041.jpg

2011_11050116.jpg

2011_11050144.jpg

New Chest Box
2011_11050139.jpg

Comparison between new chest box (left) and old chest box (right)
2011_11050141.jpg

2011_11050136.jpg

2011_11050135.jpg

2011_11050131.jpg

Well, thats all the updates i have for this time...

I'll try and get some more asap :)

Doc

Beautiful bud:clap

Thanks for the pics, one of those ESBs are mine, I take it?

Hope all is well with Glenn, and am so glad things are starting to roll again :rock

Hey Bud,

Those masks (as far as I am aware) are both ESB's, one being Vader Al's (i think..cant remember, brain is fried through lack of coffee!) the other is for a yet-to-be-named person (one of the final give, but who it is i have yet to be informed :p)

I've had another mail from Glenn today asking me to keep an eye on my inbox. When i get the news (and I believe it will be pics) I'll post them up asap for you all to smile at :p

Doc

Thank you for the update. Its really Great to finally See Some Pictures

Hey Bud,

Those masks (as far as I am aware) are both ESB's, one being Vader Al's (i think..cant remember, brain is fried through lack of coffee!) the other is for a yet-to-be-named person (one of the final give, but who it is i have yet to be informed :p)

I've had another mail from Glenn today asking me to keep an eye on my inbox. When i get the news (and I believe it will be pics) I'll post them up asap for you all to smile at :p

Doc

Ok, do let me know.

In the mean time, I'll just wait here.:panic:

I just got confirmation and tracking number from Steph!

:banana

:vader

Congrats bro! Hope to see you take some pics of it soon :rock

Entropy, Your Vader dome is STILL in the works. Glenn's been trying to perfect everything, so that the final output will be the best....dont give up hope bud its still happening :D

Thank you for the update. It does give me some measure of hope.

Back