Vaderville

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sadly Jay, not yet...

guess i need to get the camera out and find me a Santa hat :(

I'll buzz Glenn again today see if there is any news,

Last i spoke with him he was still being held up with suppler issues for the brass mesh. He has it ordered, it just hasnt turned up yet :(

Sorry for the lack of news :(

Doc (now going to find a Santa hat to eat)

Sadly Jay, not yet...

guess i need to get the camera out and find me a Santa hat :(

I'll buzz Glenn again today see if there is any news,

Last i spoke with him he was still being held up with suppler issues for the brass mesh. He has it ordered, it just hasnt turned up yet :(

Sorry for the lack of news :(

Doc (now going to find a Santa hat to eat)

Cant wait :rock Do send us the link, Doc.

I kid, I kid :rotfl:rotfl

Appreciate all the things you have done for us here, bud:1-1:

Hey Jay,

Sorry i havent been vocal, far to hectic here atm with Christmas and all...

I'm waiting on some new pictures from Glenn on the vaders

Good news is....the Brass mesh has arrived, he's working to fix it all up at the moment..

Vader Al's figure is nearly complete (i said that last time i know, but you know how it goes).

I'm HOPING for some pictures sometime this week...I'm going to write him again today to see if there is an update on the picture front!

I'd like to thank you all for your continued patience, and wish you all a Happy Christmas!

Tho saying that, i EXPECT to be posting more happy news BEFORE Christmas...

And a side note...Santa hats are not meant to be eaten....tho they taste like strawberry and marsh-mellow...

Doc

Hey there folks....

Sadly...todays update it...

RIGHT HERE!!!!

Ok, fluff first....

FIRSTLY....

VaderAl's Vader...is 99.9999999% done, waiting on the confirm from Glen to be 100% accurate but its looking like it'll ship within the next 3 weeks (dont hold me to this Al, i can only guess...royal mail pains in the butt!)

All other vaders are progressing at pace, Glenn finally has all the bts needed. The mesh has arrived, he's finished fine-tuning all the new little bits he's doing and is working his butt off for completion!

and now...

Some pretty pictures...

2012_01020012.jpg

2012_01020011.jpg

2012_01020010.jpg

2012_01020001.jpg

2012_01020002.jpg

And finally...a sneaky peek at something special that i will let you all know about...as soon as i get the all clear from Glen :p

2012_01020019.jpg

More to come...soon...i hope...

Doc

Love the pics thanks for lending a hand!

I im'd Hurc and Mrs. Hurc my address but that was a while ago so if they need me to send the addy again I can surely do it.

Thanks again! :clap :vader

thank you for your ungoing help with these.

i see like in the dark to finaly get my wish vader .

and please please tell us what special glen is planning?

Hey Jay :p

Sorry been really busy moving my workshop around, not had time to do much in the way of anything....

I'm waiting on the new update, tho i do know some nice little facts to pass on!:D

As i have kept saying, VaderAl's is now complete, pictures are expected either tomorrow or the weekend...

ultraanimators Vader is next on the completion list, will get update pics as soon as Glenn has them ready :)

Ok and now for the special....

Last time i was here, i left you with this image...

2012_01020019.jpg

Well...now for the fun....

Only kidding, i'm gonna keep leading you on till your screaming at me like noisy school kids in a playground....

Actually no, i'm not going to be that cruel :D

For a while now Glenn has been looking at ways to make the reveal head for Vader more accurate and also more interesting...

With that, he re-sculpted the scaring on the back of Vaders head...

But thats not all...

2011_12230020.jpg

2011_12230018.jpg

2012_01020013.jpg

2012_01020015.jpg

Glenn has re-sculpted the eyes using real Glass Eyes, ones normally used in the making of high-expense collectible dolls

(you know, the dolls that shatter if you drop them?...yes i know i was an evil child)

Its taken a while to find ones that work, but now he feels comfortable with them...

ANYWAYS....

I'm hoping to get more updates for you, more regularly...i CANT promise, but i will try....

Enjoy your day folks

Doc

Hey there folks.....

Guess what....

THATS RIGHT!...Its update time!!!

UltraAnimators ROTJ Vader is currently up on the block for finishing, whole load of updated stuff going on with this little monster (tho little isn't the word, its on a re-worked Sideshow Vader body!) After that, Jay's will be up for completion!!!

Finally getting there lads!

now...for the fun part...

Vader Al, would you please step forward

Yep Als is done, currently being de-smoked and should ship by mid-feb!

Here's a list of the new stuff Glenn has done to bring this Vader up to full screen accuracy!

new helmet/mask dome

new internal reveal details

new external mask PE details

new finer grade PE grill behind lenses.

New correct to scale with ESB anomalies chest box , belt boxes, belt buckle

correct to ESB micro printed chest box coin slot emblems

completely new head sculpt with additional back of head detailing and glass eyes.

Newly designed inner cape.

Newly designed electronics looms.

Newly created hybrid body , sideshow'big bOy' torso/arms, hot toys pelvis and true type legs with hot toys rubber muscular legs sleaves

OK enough with the text...here's some pics!

First...the evolution of the Reveal head!

2012_01230010.jpg

And now.....Al's Vader :)

2012_01230072.jpg

2012_01230066.jpg

2012_01230097.jpg

2012_01230111.jpg

2012_01230099.jpg

2012_01230114.jpg

And finally...something cool

2012_01230084.jpg

That's it for the Update...and that's the final update for January 2012...

I hope to be putting up more frequent updates throughout February tho!

Enjoy your weekends, and may the force be with you!

Doc

great to hear and see

) After that, Jay's will be up for completion!!!

and i cant say how long i waited for this line and im happy happy happy :panic:

Glenns vader is worth the wait. Never took pics of my ANH one here cause my camera broke, but its really excellent. Worth the wait - which was a substantial wait to be clear

Hey there folks

Sorry for the lack of updates this month!:(

Glenn is busy working away at the vaders to get everything sorted and ready for assembly..leaves little time for pictures and update schedules :(

I'm hoping to give you guys a proper update by the end of the month, with pictures...

Doc

Back