Vaderville

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there Some update in the Future ?

I really Cant wait with those Great pics

Congrats Ed! Looking forward to those pics. I bet it's surreal to finally get your hands on that figure :lol

Hey folks

Just waiting on Hurricane to forward me the pics for an update. Glad to know Comm's Vader has arrived

As soon as i get the pics, i'll be posting them on here for you all to see...

Just a small update, G is waiting for some new brass mesh to arrive for the helmets. He wasnt too chuffed with the last batch and is waiting for the new batch to arrive.

Doc

:lol:lol:lol

Believe me, I've had a busy weekend:gah:. I'm on my way to a workshop/class right now. Then I have to come back and set up the Christmas tree with the family (we always do that a week before thanksgiving). And then maybe... maybe I'll have some time to play with Vader and take pics before the week starts all over. Trust me, I'd rather be playing with my toys.:(

All right. Here.... I'll let the pictures do the talking:

IMG_4572.jpg

Glenn really nailed the asymmetry of the helmet's dome, just like the original as you can see more in this picture:
IMG_4571.jpg

IMG_4573.jpg

IMG_4583.jpg

IMG_4602.jpg

IMG_4599.jpg

IMG_4601.jpg

IMG_4606.jpg

IMG_4607.jpg

Last edited:
great looking vader

hopefully we all will have such a luck in the future

Thanks everyone. Unfortunately, after waiting 2+ years for it, I'm thinking of selling my Vader (for what I paid + shipping), so if anyone is interested, please pm me. Preferably inside the USA only. Nothing wrong with Vader, as you can see in the pictures and video. I just need $$ right now with the holidays coming.

Also, I have the Dagobah Luke as Vader head for sale here if anyone is interested:
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3970955&postcount=1

Hey folks,

time for a wee update...

Sadly, no pics this week :(...I know i know...i've been promising!

There has been a hold up on the new brass mesh arriving (the retailers being annoying) so its holding up completion of helmets and thus, completed Vader Al vader pics PLUS WIP pics of the other vaders...

One behalf of Glenn, Steph and myself, i'd like to wish every american freak a happy thanksgiving...

Hopefully, sometime before the begining to december i can give you an update with pics...failing that, i'll post of a vid of me eating a santa clause hat...

Doc

P.S. - Hydeous, i want my crunchy nut bars back....

Hopefully, sometime before the begining to december i can give you an update with pics...failing that, i'll post of a vid of me eating a santa clause hat...

Doc

Any News or Videos on its Way to is waiting People?

Back