Vaderville

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey there guys....

Well, as Teddy Daniels said earlier...There is a "paid slot" up for grabs...

I'm putting it here for the moment as this IS the Vaderville thread, where every image of the Vader project has been so far. I will be putting up a thread in the For Sale section as soon as I get a chance.

So...What exactly is available....

A 100% Screen accurate 1/6th Scale Darth Vader from the master that is Hurricane.

This little work of art is classified as a BASIC figure, i.e. its the standard Sideshow Collectibles/Hot Toys style. No lights or sound effects.

The figure is at this point 99% done.

Here are some images;

Ok guys, thats it...

If you want to know more, please PM me and I will get back to you.

This little work of art needs to find a home!

Regards

Doc

Just shy of 2 years... I just got mine.. pics soon. :chew

He's most impressive! :duff

But unfortunately, the RotS deluxe helmet, the unpainted Anakin head and metal tusks for the ANH bits that were part of my order were not included. I tried sending a PM but your mailbox is full, Steph. Please message me to resolve these missing parts of my order. Thanks!

Here's my message from 2/28/10, almost 2 1/2 years ago.

still waiting on RotS deluxe helmet, the unpainted Anakin head and metal tusks

I'm still waiting... :dunno:impatient:

I swear I'll post some pics this weekend of my ESB one...been so busy. Here's a camera-phone pic with him posing with his kill:

Just noticed in that last few pics I didn't have the his head pushed down all the way on the neck peg and his straps are hanging. oopsie.

Last edited:
well...I AM here...but also not...

Work is being a pain again, but its not all bad news...

I am waiting on some new update pictures from Hurricane, which I will put up as soon as they arrive.

I have had two phone convo's with Hurricane this and last week, just no pictures as yet.

So yes, I am alive...

The Zombie Doc

Back