Vader PF has left the building!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just opened the box and put it on display. I really love this piece. I have been waiting for a while and I just got it today . such an amazing piece

418918_407149366000694_2005167109_n.jpg

391338_407149379334026_807257216_n.jpg

527162_407149356000695_1117346660_n.jpg

CL has too much crap to rifle through but there are always good deals there. I’ve personally never come across a PF so good find.

True.
I'd rather wait for the next version instead of looking for someone to sell the current offering this late in the game.

Same here, missed out on this version so I'd rather wait and see what the next version looks like.

I do have a feeling that the next one will be better. I have the current one and it's nice, but it's one of Sideshow earlier pieces and really needs to be paired with the Obi-wan PF to look its best.

Same here, missed out on this version so I'd rather wait and see what the next version looks like.

Wouldn't it look the same? But a different pose? Maybe a action scene pose? I wonder..... I have the first one but don't mind getting a second one if it's different looking enough.

I do have a feeling that the next one will be better. I have the current one and it's nice, but it's one of Sideshow earlier pieces and really needs to be paired with the Obi-wan PF to look its best.

Why roll the dice? The next one (if they get around to it) MAY be complete rubbish.

I got the earlier one and this piece screams quality it is exceptionally well made and real focal point in any collection. You only need to feel how heavy the cape alone is to realize it's quality.

And I have to disagree about it "needing" Obi-wan to look it's best I have mine in a Detolf along with the Anakin EX PF and they look great :rock

Why roll the dice? The next one (if they get around to it) MAY be complete rubbish.

I got the earlier one and this piece screams quality it is exceptionally well made and real focal point in any collection. You only need to feel how heavy the cape alone is to realize it's quality.

And I have to disagree about it "needing" Obi-wan to look it's best I have mine in a Detolf along with the Anakin EX PF and they look great :rock

I agree that the Vader PF doesn't really need the Obi to have a nice display. It is a very nice statue, even if helmet is not 100% perfect. But I like it, and the second Vader PF must be REALLY good to make me buy it.

I would say that buying the current one without knowing what the new one looks like is what is actually "rolling the dice." If you don't like it, you can always get the old one. Of course it depends on how long you're willing to wait.

are you guys sure a new vader pf is coming, last i heard only the 12" figure is coming and there isnt any word or previews on the pf...

i think it will be a long time....

I think the first Vader is very good, no perfect, maybe the helmet could be better, but a is a very nice statue! I have it alone, without Obi-Wan PF companion, and I´m happy with him. For buy a new Vader´s PF this must been a incredible statue to make me buy it.

Back