Vader PF has left the building!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The current vader pf is a good piece. If they do make a better one down the line then i will most likely purchase as well. you can't have too many vaders you know.

Still holding out for a new 1/4 Vader PF. Actually selling mine on eBay brand new and undisplayed, all with original packaging. It was an impulse buy when i first started out collecting. It wasnt until i got him that i realised that i wasnt too keen on the actual pose. A great addition to have in any SW collection but the pose could have been better imo. Really like the Attakus Vader pose. However, i do have the GG Vader where he is kneeling down - that is probably still my favourite Vader piece and the circle of light that surrounds him makes for an epic atmosphere when on display!

Just on the subject of a new Vader 1/4 PF, id like to see a pose when he can have 2 alternate hands. One where he has the clenched fist and the other where he is making that c-shape with his thumb and forefinger in the part of the movie ANH where he uses his Sith Mind Power against one of the commissioners and he gasping for breath....Peter Cushion then says..."Vader Enough! Release Him!". Its always going to be difficult for SS to choose the right pose as so many of us have an idea of what would look perfect...

Last edited:
Missed out on the first, so I'm looking forward to the ESB Vader PF. I just hope it's released sooner rather than later.

This pose would be kick ass, don't you think so?

vader2.jpg

hmm..na.. not really... not for me.. I just wanted something like the Life size one.. hands on the held

I'd love a pose that shows vigor and power. Something that would combine PT with OT. The youth and agility of Anakin Skywalker (from PT) combined with the strong and powerful look of the Darth Vader that we know from OT.

I don't think that Sideshow would dare be all too creative with this character. But I would love to see it still.

It's a shame, in my eyes, that we don't have an image in our heads of a agile and fast Vader. Like here:

tfu05_vader_kashyyyk.jpg

This pose would be kick ass, don't you think so?

vader2.jpg

The only problem I have with this one is that it is used way too often. He's either in this stance or something with his lightsaber out. He can be intimidating without his saber, but whether SS gambles on a pose like that remains to be seen.

It wouldn't be all too bad. We haven't had a "classic pose" in 1/4 scale anyway. So it would be a welcome sight.

Still, I'd prefer something a little different this time.

So then it's been confirm we will get a new vader PF?

It was asked in a ask sideshow a while back and the answer was yes and it will be a ESB followed by ROTJ later on
But as the 1/6 is coming the 1/4 will not be for a while still. They probably can't decide on a pose and price. They know they can't mess this one up

Vader_Sidious.png

vaderbespin1.jpg

No need for the pose to be crazy for it to be great. I'd love a commanding Vader piece, would just need to buy an Emperor to go with him.

Hmm. With the expression on the Jedi Luke PF, I don't think pairing it up with a Vader will complement that. It seems as if he's cautious about something lurking in the shadows. Best to release a new Jedi Luke and Vader.

The best thing for us collectors and for SS would be to make an TESB & ROTJ piece.
1. For us because then we have even more Vaders :D
2. For SS because they make more money out of it

I hope for a classic "No! I am your Father" TESB version and a ROTJ version that would look nice even with the Shaw head instead of the helmet :pray:

Hmm. With the expression on the Jedi Luke PF, I don't think pairing it up with a Vader will complement that. It seems as if he's cautious about something lurking in the shadows. Best to release a new Jedi Luke and Vader.

That's the thing. Put the emperor in the middle and it'll make tje perfect diorama. No need for another Jedi Luke PF. Like Darth Mitchell above me said, separate ESB/ROTJ PF's. The ESB can be the iconic "I am your father pose" and the ROTJ can compliment the Luke and Emperor PF's. win-win

Back