Vader PF has left the building!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We need a new Darth Vader Premium Format. Please sideshow do it. ( maybe he looks like Cinemaquette Vader wow is beautiful).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Let's hope the new Vader PF will have a better pose than the disappointing fencing Cinemaquette Vader. Maybe something like Attakus Vader 1 or the small 1:10 Kotobukiya Vader.

A little late reply, but when I ordered the PF there was some trouble at Sideshow and they said I couldn't get the regular anymore and asked if I was interested in the exclusive.
I just wanted the statue, so yeah give me the other one.

A nice little bonus :)

And to have icing on the cake David Prowse signed it for me last year.
impressivev.jpg

Sweet! Getting Prowse's signature on any Vader collectible is just epic.

Nice I got his autobiography signed to my son. He loves SW hopefully he'll appreciate it when he's old enough. Weird day that, I was walking past HMV & there was some people dressed up as Stormtroopers so I went in. At the back of the store was a Waterstones shop & there he was. It was badly advertised, there was no posters to say he was there or anything. I didn't even have to queue up either :(

That is a nice collection, slynger. Refreshing to see only original trilogy pieces like that. Makes it look more like a true collection rather than a pile of just anything with the Star Wars logo on it.

Thank you!
I just saw your collection and it is amazing!
Each PF of the original trilogy in your possession and more on the way! :clap

That is a nice collection, slynger. Refreshing to see only original trilogy pieces like that. Makes it look more like a true collection rather than a pile of just anything with the Star Wars logo on it.

Thanks to both of you. OT only for this guy. The originals are always the best!

Back