Vader PF has left the building!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Vader has left the building!!

Mine shipped too!!!

Now, since West Coast people will get him first...PICS!!!!! NO FLASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

Since this figure has been so anticipated and so talk about,The first one to post pics of him should win something...:wacky

Any UKers shipping?

I think the last notice I had from Sideshow about mine was the email with the password to the new images! :sick

I hope they haven't cancelled it my mistake! :horror

PsychoCenobite :cool:

tomandshell said:
...there will be pages and pages of "I told you so!" posts once the first shots begin to hit the web. Best to stay out of the crossfire...

It feels like the calm before the storm right now. :D

tomandshell said:
Yeah... Good or bad, there will be pages and pages of "I told you so!" posts once the first shots begin to hit the web. Best to stay out of the crossfire...

For me, it will be the ultimate entertainment, right in front of my computer screen !!!!! ...can't wait to read the posts of the major players in this debate:
mini-rock,Anakin,Gruson,cking,josh....

lolll..just kidding guys....

Last edited:

Mine's on its way. I was surprised as I originally wasn't even included in the first shipping date. The first group must have gone out early also. I have to wait til Thursday as I'm in the Chicago area.

A Rebelscummer has pics up....Wish I could it was me....Mine will not be here in New York until next week! :(

vader01.JPG

vader02.JPG

vader03.JPG

vader04.JPG

vader_box01.JPG

vader_box02.JPG

:horror holly sssssssss*********! :horror

awesome! I just want mine take the next fly to Spain NOW!

Looks like they have stepped away from the dark gray foam packaging that they used with Luke and Han and have gone back to regular styrofoam. Hmm... And was there an outer slip cover over the box?

tomandshell said:
Looks like they have stepped away from the dark gray foam packaging that they used with Luke and Han and have gone back to regular styrofoam. Hmm... And was there an outer slip cover over the box?
Yeah, I don't know if I like that...
I felt like I was breaking into Fort Knox when I opened my Luke and Han....
This looks like all the rest....Not a bad thing, but I wonder why the change for something this big?

tomandshell said:

Yeah, when I saw that, I was like "What the hell?"

And also, I'm not sure if it's there or not, but I'm also looking for that clear plastic cover that sorrounds the box. Is that gone too? :confused:

O MAN DOES THAT LOOK AWESOME!!!! MINE WILL BE HERE TUESDAY I THINK!!!:banana

Let's start THE discussion:

Another pic from the same buyer:

vader_mask01.JPG

:naughty :naughty

Sir Tristram said:
A Rebelscummer has pics up....Wish I could it was me....Mine will not be here in New York until next week! :(

vader01.JPG

vader02.JPG

vader03.JPG

vader04.JPG

vader_box01.JPG

vader_box02.JPG

,..i like it,,!:joy

,...much better than sideshow pictures,...i'm glad now i didn't cancel my order,....
,...and i can see for the first time, vader's butt!,...:naughty :D

Last edited:

Looks perfect -- well, almost, except for the second pic from the top, but then again it is the ANH Vader. A wonderful statue, and truly drool-inducing. Helmet doesn't seem to be an issue at all.

*mops up said drool off the floor*

Okay, I'm happy with it. Love those pics.
Glad I have him on oder!

Back