Vader Bust/Meditation Chamber/PF/Dio ????

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that I think about it I doubt its a dio since I don't think they would do 2 Vaders in a row.

If it's from Empire I'm in! Although I was hoping for another Vader PF a bust or dio. would great too! Can't have enough badass Vader collectibles around!

Man, I have a bad feeling its gonna be Iron Man bust prices and up... which I would not be able to swing. If around $500 I could probably make it happen, but I don't think that is a realistic hope :monkey2

I could be ok with IM bust price even, that's still $300 saved from what I'm expecting it to be.

proof of 1:1 vader bust with reveal?......he forgot to pack a piece :lol

3724680447c6b7ece368o.jpg

Yep, that looks fairly conclusive. Also, pretty sure Vader 1:1 was mentioned/confirmed in one of the chat logs?

Im putting my money on 1:1 bust :rock

I could be ok with IM bust price even, that's still $300 saved from what I'm expecting it to be.

I would prefer not to have the IM bust and Vader compared ....

at all. :vader

I hope it doesn't suffer from QC problems like the IM bust...

I hope it doesn't suffer from QC problems like the IM bust...

Well, I know IM had it's issues, but if a 1:1 bust, this Vader would make my fifth and the first 4 came to me without any issues *knock on wood*, so I'd feel safe.

My only concern as far as a 1: goes is how much from the neck down is present. Ideally, I'd like it to feature the full width of his chest armor, not the shoulder bells, but at least the chest armor and his cape.

High gloss finish on Vader though ....... :google

Yeah, that's the thing, didn't the MR Vader helmets have a bunch of problems as well...

What the heck is that in this SDCC teaser?

Check out the San Diego Comic Con Teaser 09 video, now what the heck is that for the Star Wars part?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back