Vader Bust/Meditation Chamber/PF/Dio ????

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Vader in Meditation Chamber

Yeah, you guys are right, the detail is probably too crisp to be a dio but I still think it could be a PF.

PF or 1:1 would rock :rock!

Yeah, you guys are right, the detail is probably too crisp to be a dio but I still think it could be a PF.

Be interesting as PF, unless it's ROTJ pose and just has removable helm, mediation chamber, you could probably only do his seat at 1/4 scale without being too massive.

Does Sideshow even do LSBs for Star Wars?

Not yet, it's the one product type they do that hasn't been done for Star Wars, I'm hoping that'll change.

WHERE ARE PEOPLE SEEING THIS VIDEO?

didn't they mention they were working on a new PF? However, the way it came across to me it seemed like it wasn't going to be that soon.

Be interesting as PF, unless it's ROTJ pose and just has removable helm, mediation chamber, you could probably only do his seat at 1/4 scale without being too massive.

Not yet, it's the one product type they do that hasn't been done for Star Wars, I'm hoping that'll change.

WHERE ARE PEOPLE SEEING THIS VIDEO?

in the letter it's on the left column.

I dont know what it is anymore. Maybe you all are right
I would love for it to be LSB.

The helmet is all wrong, hes to tall :)

I would kind of hope its a dio because then I would be able to afford it. If its a 1:1 bust I am out.

I doubt it will be a 1:1.. Didn't Sideshow say before that they really can't do busts of helmeted characters, because it is too close to companies that hold the license for 1:1 helmets?

How many of you would buy a 1/1 Bust....Put your money where you mouth is....:rock

I doubt it will be a 1:1.. Didn't Sideshow say before that they really can't do busts of helmeted characters, because it is too close to companies that hold the license for 1:1 helmets?

Long ago, back when M:R had the prop replica license, but with eFX now having that, things could have changes. Also, it could be a 1:1 bust of this

unmask2.jpg

If the face plate and dome aren't included, the bust wouldn't serve much use to anyone as a prop replica, other than the shoulder armor.

How many of you would buy a 1/1 Bust....Put your money where you mouth is....:rock

I'll be all over it like a fat kid on a cupcake. I've dreamed of 1:1 Vader since I got Maul, never thought I'd see it happen, but will gladly welcome it if the time has come, especially with an Anakin portrait.

Darth Vader and Obi-Wan Kenobi are the only figures I'd want made in 1:1 busts that I haven't gotten yet, this would put me that much closer to have the completed 1:1 bust collection I dreamed of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back