Vader Bust/Meditation Chamber/PF/Dio ????

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember what was said during Fantacular about a 1:1 Vader bust ... ;)

So should this have the eyebrows or not? :confused: :lol

So should this have the eyebrows or not? :confused: :lol

As much as I am at times a purist with the OT, the eyebrows thing makes sense, especially now that we've seen how bad he was wounded in ROTS, to have eyebrows after that just wouldn't make sense. Eyebrows can go, but Shaw's face must always stay, screw Hayden when it comes to the reveal, he can be the ghost but not old Anakin behind the mask.

As much as I am at times a purist with the OT, the eyebrows thing makes sense, especially now that we've seen how bad he was wounded in ROTS, to have eyebrows after that just wouldn't make sense. Eyebrows can go, but Shaw's face must always stay, screw Hayden when it comes to the reveal, he can be the ghost but not old Anakin behind the mask.

There would be MAJOR rioting if it were Anakin's face on the bust. :horror

There would be MAJOR rioting if it were Anakin's face on the bust. :horror

I wouldn't be surprised to see it on the ROTJ Ultimate Edition Blu-Ray one day, but I think Shaw's face works great for the emotion of the scene, Hayden's got a good face for anger but not sadness.

It's be Shaw right now, there's no released version of ROTJ with anything but, however, I don't put it past Lucas to change that for the Blu Ray release, and if that happens, products after that will have to match the movie. Hopefully Sideshow does a ROTJ Vader figure before then so we can get a Shaw head with it.

Judging by the amount of detail and close-up shot of the smaller details.... IMO... looks like 1:1 bust... which would be...

AWESOME!

If a 1:1 bust (which would be sweet) maybe it will be ESB... the angle of the image would suggest it. And if so then they could just have the dome be removable to reveal the scar tissue on the back of his head... but not worry about a fully sculpted face.

I hope it's a 1:1. I'm pretty sure it was mentioned somewhere (chat?). Whatever it is, I'm excited to see the rest of it.

Whatever it is, if it is at comic con, I have an appointment with Sideshow to take shots of it and everything else on thursday without the glass! Sweetness! :chew

1:1 would be interesting... and competition for e-fx's concept Vader helmet that is sure to be there.

Best SDCC new product for sure...if it's 1:1 bust. Can't freaking wait. :vader

If that's 1:1 I don't care if I wind up in the poor house becauseof it, at least I'll have the coolest 1:1 bust of :vader in there!!!!
:chew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back