uugh.. so damn hot

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
at least it's been cool at night thus far. One of my central and HVAC units is dead(the one for the main floor) so it's been a blessing to open the windows at night.

ahhh haaaa

where the hell is that one? and what other nasty ones are hiding from me? :naughty

nervermind i found it.
'ok back to chopping...

Last edited:
F Summer. Worst season ever.

Sure is! Summer = Skeeters!!!

I have 6 bites on me already.

:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Big ass ugly vampire mofos!

mosquito.jpg

Here's my dogs going for a walk in the spring. Boston Terriers aren't built for the heat. I would never attempt to take them for a walk in the summer here in AZ. That's what pools are for.

<EMBED height=344 type=application/x-shockwave-flash width=425 src=https://www.youtube.com/v/yAljT8qLypQ&hl=en&fs=1 allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always"></EMBED>

My Sheltie goes out and lays in the sun until he's burning hot and panting like a lizard. My other Sheltie did the same thing.

And it makes him smell real doggie. :mad:

I ef'n LOVE the summer! :chew I find its always uplifting and positive to see blue skies and green everywhere you look!

:woo to summer!

I can imaging the sun coming up in the morning saying to you: "F U King!"

The sun doesn't discriminate, it says F U to all of us. :mad:

It was so bright in my bedroom one day last week, I ran out of bed thinking it was 8 am and I overslept by 2 hours. It was really 5 am.

F U Summer. :cuss

Thankfully its been really really cloudy here the last couple of days and I have not had to see the punk ass sun.

I HATE U SUN :cuss

The sun doesn't discriminate, it says F U to all of us. :mad:

It was so bright in my bedroom one day last week, I ran out of bed thinking it was 8 am and I overslept by 2 hours. It was really 5 am.

F U Summer. :cuss

I've done the same thing. :lol

Back