Hot Toys - Kamen Rider Black Sun

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nm.ct

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hot Toys is excited to share a new collection with the world this summer! Soon you will meet collectibles from <Kamen Rider Black Sun> in sixth-scaled form featuring realistic sculpting and excellent poseability. And together we’ll fight for destiny!

353792005_644226447741371_138811609459672440_n.jpeg

Words cannot describe how excited I am.

I'd still pre-order personally. It's a good price and Hot Toys if they even decide to make Shin probably won't be out for at least 3 years from now

That's a surprise for sure. Enjoyed Black Sun and Im definitely looking to see both Black Sun and Shadow Moon in Hot Toys offering even when I have pre-ordered Premium Toys version.

Though I guess the price will be Hot Toys level too

Don't have any attachments to Kamen Rider. But this looks pretty cool.
It's essentially Power Rangers but a lot more serious and better imo. This (Black Sun) would be a good show to start if you ever intend to. It's on Amazon Prime video

It's essentially Power Rangers but a lot more serious and better imo. This (Black Sun) would be a good show to start if you ever intend to. It's on Amazon Prime video
I imagine that's what it was. I also imagine it's more violent such as blood shown and such. I might give it a watch the figures look cool as hell but I don't want another reason to get them. 😅

They haven't announced it yet but I'm guessing the end of this month or start of next month

I wanted this version in 1/6 scale actually. But no company seem to want to make one.

Kamen-Rider-Black-Sun.jpg

Long shot but I really hope this does well enough for them to consider human forms

Expect these to come out worldwide around Q4. Already released in very limited quantity in Japan. They are amazing

Will these be available to order outside Japan? I can't find these item's preorder on online shops like OSK, is these exclusive within Japan?

Will these be available to order outside Japan? I can't find these item's preorder on online shops like OSK, is these exclusive within Japan?
They’re not exclusives. Not sure about Sideshow but they are available to pre-order in HK/Asia. There are only a very few sets of them already released in Japan and like 100 available to buy in stock at HK convention. The normal pre-order + Battlehopper will be released Q4 this year - Q1 next year

Back