Utapau Airborne Clone

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

witekite

Super Freak
Reaction score
Here is the Utapau Airborne Clone I recently finished. I like how he turned out I even got the cloth little bag for him. Who would have known one of those 13 extra hands all the clones come with would come in handy lol!
100_3845.jpg

100_3846.jpg

100_3848.jpg

100_3849.jpg

excellent work on that clone...............looks like he's been in more than a few battles.............:clap

Thanks man...I wanted him to blend in with the other SS clones. we dont want a shiney on the shelves

Hmm... ah-ha I thought I saw somethings missing. The left shoulder pad is missing the 2 orange paint stripes that match the left breast plate. Also, the left bicep armor is supposed to have a ammo strap-pack I believe. Overall, I love it; it's a nice execution.

Looks great, you've been busy lately with all these customs.:thud: I think the head /neck looks a little long, might try dropping the helmet down a little? The helmet looks great though, did you sculpt it? Keep up the good work. :yess:

Back