USPS SUCKS.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CanolliCrusader

Super Freak
Reaction score
Self explanitory folks...never use the usps, they are horrible.

no wonder they lost 9.1 billion last year...:mad:

They lost a piece I sold on ebay, me the IDIOT did not get insurance since I had my sister bring it to the post office for me, not her fault, but I figured I'd get away with it this once...NOPE. package was sent out on 12/30/2010...where it is now...who the hell knows.:slap:slap:monkey2

Thanks for the info.....

CaptainobviousChooseOption.jpg

Out of about 100 sales on ebay...I have never had a package lost using the USPS.

However...a few that I bought disappeared.

I recently had an issue with the USPS also.. call the customer service # and choose option 6 then option 4. it will get you a human being. it will take some work calling and following up but that should help.

Self explanitory folks...never use the usps, they are horrible.

no wonder they lost 9.1 billion last year...:mad:

They lost a piece I sold on ebay, me the IDIOT did not get insurance since I had my sister bring it to the post office for me, not her fault, but I figured I'd get away with it this once...NOPE. package was sent out on 12/30/2010...where it is now...who the hell knows.:slap:slap:monkey2

If it was sent parcel post, it still may get there. There's been times it's taken a month, especially with all the snowstorms they've been having in certain areas. Could it be the person is just saying they didn't get it?

yea i have delivery confirmation...apprarently it was lost right after they accepted it lol.

I know im being obvious that the usps is a turd...the numbers speak for themselves, im just voiceing my frustration king darkness...

If it was sent parcel post, it still may get there. There's been times it's taken a month, especially with all the snowstorms they've been having in certain areas. Could it be the person is just saying they didn't get it?

Thats the wierd thing, the buyer has not contacted me asking about it...he has only 1 review on ebay and never left feedback...I e-mailed him a few times but no response...

Thats the wierd thing, the buyer has not contacted me asking about it...he has only 1 review on ebay and never left feedback...I e-mailed him a few times but no response...

How do you know it's lost if the buyer has never contacted you about it?

USPS is no worse than any other shipping service. I have had just as many problems with Fedex and UPS. At least you can send an international package for a reasonable price with them.

Sold 50 sdcc toys, they lost one of my, it's only $20 BUT the buyer got piss even I refund the money, and I have 500+ feedback, now with -1 !!!! All their fault!!!

Sold 50 sdcc toys, they lost one of my, it's only $20 BUT the buyer got piss even I refund the money, and I have 500+ feedback, now with -1 !!!! All their fault!!!

Did you try and fight that feedback. Since you did refund him and the package was lost in transit, maybe they'll reverse it. I wouldn't worry about it, but I would post under his feedback that it was lost in the mail and you refunded him.

I've had several hundred USPS transactions (possibly over 1,000), and any items that were apparently lost (for a few weeks) eventually showed up. Maybe I've been lucky, but I think the odds are definitely in their favor.

USPS lost something I sold once and it was gone for almost two months, but was rerouted back to me eventually. I was very surprised as I had given it up as lost at that point.

I've also dealt with a couple of really nasty customer service people from USPS as well.

Most items lost are the sender's fault. It can't go anywhere if it can't be read where it is going. And if you don't package something right, it might just fall apart and get lost that way too. I highly recommend printing everything if possible and I don't mean by hand. And of course packaging something properly. If you don't feel comfortable dropping it on the floor yourself, don't send it. Its that simple. That solves 99% of the problems.

There is the rare case something actually does get lost by USPS employees. But I think most things lost are due to sender error.

I always print shipping labels via USPS website when I send stuff out. It's the only way to be sorta more sure.

Back