Uscmhicks only collects 1/6.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheers , his stuff looks great. I'll take a proper look tomorrow , I'm way to tired now. :rotfl

Here is my avi just off google images, my avi is photoshopped though

gary.jpg

A big thanks to Snake Eater for posting the link to these lights. No wires , a good amount of light , cheap and work perfect !.
Thanks again mate. :D

DSC04452.jpg

DSC04462.jpg

Looks great buddy!

I put mine up last night also and i am very happy with it but i am tempted to put these on each shelf instead so each shelf has alot more light as it really is only the top shelf that gets the light

DSC01100.jpg

Cheers mate.
I was thinking about buying lights for each shelf before too. The only thing that would put me off would be being able to see where they're stuck through the top of the shelves.
I'm still debating on what to do.

Cheers mate.
I was thinking about buying lights for each shelf before too. The only thing that would put me off would be being able to see where they're stuck through the top of the shelves.
I'm still debating on what to do.

Yeah me also :(

PM sent by the way bud :wink1:

A big thanks to Snake Eater for posting the link to these lights. No wires , a good amount of light , cheap and work perfect !.
Thanks again mate. :D

DSC04452.jpg

DSC04462.jpg

Those pics are awesome. The lighting looks great!

Looks great buddy!

I put mine up last night also and i am very happy with it but i am tempted to put these on each shelf instead so each shelf has alot more light as it really is only the top shelf that gets the light

DSC01100.jpg

My only issue with these lights is that they are battery powered. The light in my detolf is powered and I have it linked to the light switch. When I flip the switch, bingo, I have a lit curio.

How does this work for you guys with the battery powered lights? Do you turn them all on individually every time you enter the room? Do you only light them when you have company? Or only when taking pics?

I have often wondered about this, and it's the reason I have stayed away from these kind of lights.

Last edited:
And.... now all the lights have fell off. :lol
Maybe a bit of super glue , I still should be able to get them off when I need to in order to change the batteries by sliding the back to the left leaving the back panel still stuck to the top of the detolf.

Thanks everybody !. Magalor , I will never really have the lights on , only when somebody comes around or something , these ones you do turn on indivdually. :) I'd rather do this personally since I don't need them on all the time and it saves having wires and needing a plug socket close , which would actually be another problem too.

Last edited:
I'm actually surprised they didn't crack the thin glass or smash it completely. :rotfl They have a bit of weight to them really.

And.... now all the lights have fell off. :lol
Maybe a bit of super glue , I still should be able to get them off when I need to in order to change the batteries by sliding the back to the left leaving the back panel still stuck to the top of the detolf.

Thanks everybody !. Magalor , I will never really have the lights on , only when somebody comes around or something , these ones you do turn on indivdually. :) I'd rather do this personally since I don't need them on all the time and it saves having wires and needing a plug socket close , which would actually be another problem too.

I'm using the Osram Linear Vario Dot-it and I put them in front of my props, and the Osram Stixx which can go in lateral

mratatse52.jpg

Off already?!?

Mine has been up for about a year and a half! Bad luck bud.

:lol My walls are like paper so if the neighbours shut a door my whole flat shakes, I'm not surprised they've fell really. :lol

Very nice collection

Cheers mate. :rock

Great update tay your set-ups lookin kick@ss with those bad@ss customs of yours,well done:clap:

Thanks hotslayer. :rock

I'm using the Osram Linear Vario Dot-it and I put them in front of my props, and the Osram Stixx which can go in lateral

mratatse52.jpg

I might see what it looks like if I just stand the lights behind them for now , thanks for the idea. :D Your setup looks great. :rock2

Good job Tay :rock

Cheers pal. :D

Back