Uscmhicks only collects 1/6.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got a detolf for christmas, soon to get another. They're amazing! There was a specific light right near the detolfs in the shop that is purposefully for them I think, it goes in that hole in the top, are they any good? I also got a single round light from my sister, also from ikea, which I was thinking of sticking to the bottom.

Tay great setup mate, love the T2 bust on the top of the detolf. Do me a deal on it like you did dutch!? Please? :lol

Brilliant collection, some really cool customs in your collection, really enjoyed looking through your thread.

I got a detolf for christmas, soon to get another. They're amazing! There was a specific light right near the detolfs in the shop that is purposefully for them I think, it goes in that hole in the top, are they any good? I also got a single round light from my sister, also from ikea, which I was thinking of sticking to the bottom.

Tay great setup mate, love the T2 bust on the top of the detolf. Do me a deal on it like you did dutch!? Please? :lol

I have a detolf to, bestas are even better :)

as for lights for the Detolf ikea sell these. Really bright. A pic from my early days of collecting
keysta75pics1057.jpg

They look great !. They're the dioder lights aren't they ?.
They look like they light everything up , I'd have to dust everyday. I can get away with being lazy for now since it's so dark. :lol

Yes they are the Dioder lights and they reveal everything

They look like LED strips to me.

These are the dioders:

dioders.jpg
[/IMG]

https://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/20119932

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33999

lights.jpg

well these are the Dioders I use for my Detolf's. They come as two different kinds, Multipurpose lighting and Lighting strips. I like the lighting strips.

Back