Uscmhicks only collects 1/6.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uscmhicks

Super Freak
Reaction score
All these photos were taken with flash so the paint work on everything has really been drowned out and none of these are giving the paint jobs justice. The room I display these in barely has any light for now. Keep in mind also half of these aren't finished. Denzel , Tyler Durden and Ripley to name the most obvious.

usmchickscollection1.jpg

uscmhickscollection3.jpg

uscmhickscollection6.jpg

uscmhickscollection4.jpg

uscmhickscollection9.jpg

uscmhickscollection8.jpg

uscmhickscollection7.jpg

uscmhickscollection11.jpg

uscmhickscollection10.jpg

uscmhickscollection13.jpg

Last edited:
nice looking collection. liking anton from no country for old men the best i think.

Great collection bro! :) Thanks for sharing.
I love how you display your DVDs as well, along with your figures! :rock

Beautiful set up and wondeful pieces Tay.

Right with you there too, much better having a 'small'collection of your favourites in 1/6 and 1/6 only.

Thanks guys !. I just put them back in there detolfs. Nearly dropped the Nicholson Joker too. :lol

Yeah , 1/6 figures have always been my main focus in this hobby although I did at one point try to convince myself to go to just statues but I couldn't do it. :monkey2:lol
1/6 figures only from now on. 2 more custom figures ( after the ones I'm already working on ) I can think of and maybe a few hot toys ones and I'll be done unless some more awesome movies are released which they always are. :lol

2 more custom figures ( after the ones I'm already working on ) I can think of and maybe a few hot toys ones and I'll be done unless some more awesome movies are released which they always are. :lol

Pull the other one mate. :lol

Been telling myself this for the past year or so now. It.Never.Ends. :D

Yeh, same man. I actually think I will almost be done soon. Maybe even this year.

Depends what HT announce I guess. I have definitely slowed down too.

uscmhicks, a real shame you sold off the Batman original suit.

Cheers Crimson. :rock I know , I'll never escape this hobby. :monkey2:lol

☻/ <(awesome)
/▌
/ \

:lol thanks man.

uscmhicks, a real shame you sold off the Batman original suit.

I never had an original suit mate. I had a takara ages ago but thats the closest I got. Then I had the first dark knight batman. I'll probably pick up a dx if I can find one that doesn't leak. Batman isn't high on my list at the minute though. I need to get my current customs out of the way and I'm still wanting to pick up a hot toys godfather and blade. :D

I never had an original suit mate. I had a takara ages ago but thats the closest I got. Then I had the first dark knight batman. I'll probably pick up a dx if I can find one that doesn't leak. Batman isn't high on my list at the minute though. I need to get my current customs out of the way and I'm still wanting to pick up a hot toys godfather and blade. :D

Strange, wonder what made me think you had one. I could have sworn you had it.

Back