Uscmhicks only collects 1/6.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am supremely jealous of your Anton figure... I was right behind you on that one. But wasn't able to seal the deal in time :monkey2

A really great collection of figures :rock

A nice collection. The chigurh figure is a standout.

Cheers pal , I never actually put this in here either. My Death Sentence Nick Hulme thanks to Feng and Xeno. :rock Again Evilface supplied the awesome decal. :D

deathsentence2.jpg

deathsentence3.jpg

deathsentence1.jpg

All nice figures I would like the andy from shawshank,heres johnny from the shining and maybe the nicholson joker but have enough for now and still working on more.
Think the 1/6 route is the way I will go from now on.
Just looks right in detolfs saying that I have none setup right now as decorating and space is tight but give me 6 months or so and I might sort it out:gah:

Cheers guys !.
Snake the set is the Wild toys biker set. Awesome for the price.

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Wild-Toys-1-6-Motorbiker-Box-Set-Biker-Jeans-Tee-WT004Z-/330445096293?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4cf0100565

Would be a cool one for any Tony Stark bashes imo.

Anyway two sculpts arrive today for which I had bodies for ready to go on but I didn't manage to get any photos of the full figures.
Elvis1976 painted them both up and what an awesome job he did. :rock

vincent.jpg

Not happy with this photo , makes him look like he has chapped lips. :lol I'll try to take some more soon , it doesn't do the paint job justice.

bladerunner-1.jpg

Like I said I'll post some photos of the entire collection soon in the detolfs.

Just found this thread mate and looked through it start to finish, awesome stuff. All those unique figures make your collection stand out.

I call first dibs on your Arnie bust if you do decide to go fully 100% 1/6th mate! :peace

Thanks Platty :rock, don't think I'll be letting go of the Arnold bust for a while. :monkey3

Well finally the bros production taxi driver arrived and I had to take some photos of the box because it's bad ass.

tdbox.jpg

tdbox2.jpg

tdbox3.jpg

And here is a quick sneak peak of how my figure is coming along. :D

tdposter.jpg

Nothing. :lol:dunno

As far as I know there is only one version so they're all special edition. It's just to make us feel cooler when we get it. :lecture:lol

:rotfl

I have the normal version and had always regret not getting the special version. Now I know :lol

Have been looking at that brothers production bickle on ebay do you rate it?
I've ordered the jacket shirt and boots not convinced on the head likeness of the one I've seen.

What custom head have you used on your bickle looks good?

That bro prod doesn't look bad at all, could oyu post pics of the bros prod heads?

I think you have to shorten the neck on the Kai one, looks gigantic.

Have been looking at that brothers production bickle on ebay do you rate it?
I've ordered the jacket shirt and boots not convinced on the head likeness of the one I've seen.

What custom head have you used on your bickle looks good?

I'm using Kai's sculpt. They've sold out now. There were 2 versions , bloodied and normal.

4138301694_188b0ebffe_o.jpg

4138301736_4d834f444b_o.jpg

Here's the original thread.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67042&highlight=travis

Without any custom sculpt personally I wouldn't bother with the bros production travis but if you can find a sculpt go for it I say.

That bro prod doesn't look bad at all, could oyu post pics of the bros prod heads?

I think you have to shorten the neck on the Kai one, looks gigantic.

I'll try and get some photos up soon. The bros production head sucks. :lol
The neck is long on Kai's sculpts yeah but looks even longer because of the crappy body the figure is on , I'm buying a truetype for it soon.
The neck joint doesn't dip into the body as much on the one I'm using like a truetypes does.

The king Kong Company patch ?. Very good really. And even the " we are the people " badge is plastic now when originally if I remember correctly it was fabric. It's just a shame the sculpt sucks , terrible paint apps on it aswell which is strange looking at their new die hard figure.

Back