Uscmhicks only collects 1/6.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
awesome 1/6 collection Tay! im doing lots of customs at the moment but i still collect sideshow stuff

Great collection dude!

When your ready to sell on Anton i call first dibs :lol

I really need to update this thread. All my stuff is in the detolfs I set up now. Here's a little pic of how my favorite shelf is looking at the minute. Still need to dye the Man on Fire suit and get his tie and a gun.
From left to right the paint work was done by Greggo , FMLes then Elvis. :rock I'm sure you all know the Denzel is Sunhoc's. :D

Without Hicks being there , probably my 3 favorite figures. You can see the see through rim of the man on fire glasses because of the flash but it isn't noticable in person.

pic-1.jpg

Evilface's awesome decals. Thanks again man. :rock

pic2.jpg

Excellent looking collection of some top-notch figures.

By the way, it was your review video on YouTube for the Dallas/Kane figures, way back, that got me to pick them up as well.

Thanks everyone , I'm going to take some photos of everything together in a day or two. Just waiting on another package that should be arriving very very soon I would imagine. :D

Great collection dude! Nice choice of characters. But you can't have a Joker without Batman. Get one!!!:lol

I owned the takara ages ago and sold it and also owned the V1 hot toys dark knight batman before the dx shown up. The dx specs went up so I sold the V1 and then when the dx came out and everyone was having problems it put me off buying one. :slap
Joker is by far my favorite of the batman villians ( and was way before the dark knight hype :monkey3 ) though so I lie to myself I have a good enough reason to have 3 versions of him. :lol

Who sculpted that Denzel?Looks amazing!

The Denzel was sculpted by the very talented Sunohc. I have a training day sculpt I still need to get painted up then start working on the clothing and what not. To many customs. :slap:lol

https://sunohc.com/store/

Sunohc is a memeber here and has also recently done a John Mcclane. You can see all his stuff in the customs area. Can't thank him enough for this sculpt !.

Back