Uruk Hai PF reg & ex photo thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How many loose arrows did this come with. The ones that need to be stuck into his body. I can only see two spots, but have four loose arrows. :confused::confused:

same here, 2 that is.
are they matching sets of 2, if so then you most likely got extras.
drill holes and stick them in his ass.:lol

same here, 2 that is.
are they matching sets of 2, if so then you most likely got extras.
drill holes and stick them in his ass.:lol

Yes, Same two sets. Anyone need an extra set? $300, shipping included. :lol

This is definitely a HEAVY PF. I have him on a glass shelf and I was a little worried about the weight.

They absolutely do, no question... in my video review I posted I have both standing side by side and they ROCK! You won't regret having both :)

Ah , thats what I get for skiping through posts fast.
I didn't even realise you had a video review up , I've just watched and favorited it. :D Great as always , the talking at the end was hilarious. :lol
Nice way to get more subscribers too , threaten them with a berserker. Hmm... giving me ideas now. :horror:lol

33u4db7.jpg

thats an awesome photo. Looks like hes covered in sweat thats also covered in blood. :sick:lol

I'll have some photos up tomorrow. This really is a spectacular LOTR PF, best since Lurtz easily. Makes up for the Red dressed Orc fiasco last try.

My pics from tonight:

IMG_2598 (Large).JPG

IMG_2599 (Large).JPG

IMG_2602 (Large).JPG

IMG_2618 (Large).JPG

IMG_2619 (Large).JPG

IMG_2621 (Large).JPG

IMG_2622 (Large).JPG

IMG_2623 (Large).JPG

I don't know if I can leave the excluisive on display long term. :lol That's one ugly mofo.

Take care with the hot lamp there.
I have seen a lot of pics with melted sculpts on the internet.

It's just an incandescent bulb, not halogen, but I may move him a little more to the right to avoid direct light. I don't leave bulb on over night, but it usually stays on for a couple hours in the evening when I want to look at him.

It's just an incandescent bulb, not halogen, but I may move him a little more to the right to avoid direct light. I don't leave bulb on over night, but it usually stays on for a couple hours in the evening when I want to look at him.

I think this is one of the best PF i ever had seen from LOTR
(and Sauron)
Those are the center piece of my collecton
In my new house i give them a special place in the house.

i was thinking the same thing, but then i noticed that it wasn't a spot lamp.
maybe you can get one of them mini compact florencent bulbs. i think Ikea has like every CF bulb imaginable or ever made, and they're also the cheapest that i've seen next to Costco, but Costco doesn't have near the selection.

Mesa gave me the idea to play a joke on my mother. She hasn't seen this piece yet and I might take her angels out of her curio and put this in and see how long it takes her to notice.

Mesa gave me the idea to play a joke on my mother. She hasn't seen this piece yet and I might take her angels out of her curio and put this in and see how long it takes her to notice.

hahaha. pics of her reaction = priceless.

i'm still waiting for my wife to notice him in my office.

Ah , thats what I get for skiping through posts fast.
I didn't even realise you had a video review up , I've just watched and favorited it. :D Great as always , the talking at the end was hilarious. :lol
Nice way to get more subscribers too , threaten them with a berserker. Hmm... giving me ideas now. :horror:lol

thats an awesome photo. Looks like hes covered in sweat thats also covered in blood. :sick:lol

LOL Thanks man... I didn't have any bloopers available so went with open threats instead :D

His blade came with two chips unfortunately, hopefully they can send me just another blade without me having to break the whole thing :lol

Amazing work of art, but i am slightly disappointed in the blood paints - the color of some of the splashes is way too pink-ish and also there's not enough of it :lol Will be adding more myself, much like Faken's friend for him, which turned out great by the way, kudos.

More photos to follow later. Mine is the EX but i much prefer the cleaner look of the reg's display option, as seen above.

Last edited:
Back