Uruk Hai PF reg & ex photo thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well after 2nd ups attempt i finally got my EX lastnight. all i have to say is WOW!!!!!!!

My crappy card got declined !.:lol Even though there was enough in to pay !. I've had trouble paying sideshow in the past but thats another story due to my crap bank!.
Luckily sideshow are awesome and are letting me send them a cheque . :rock
Hoping I can get this payment out of the way. :rock

Oh unlucky mate! :lol

Can you pay by cheque normally then? Didn't know that. Hopefully you'll get it soon :rock

yeah , apparently they've just added to my account that every time I order something I can pay via cheque now until I get a new bank sorted out.

The Uruk-Hai is in the house!!! SS knocked this one out of the park!! :google

My new favorite edition number also #469....:naughty

:rock:rock Congrats man !.

I watched all 3 movies the last 2 nights , two towers and the return of the king in one day... :lol
Amazing stuff , I couldn't remember anything so it was like watching them for the first time again. :rock

My crappy card got declined !.:lol Even though there was enough in to pay !. I've had trouble paying sideshow in the past but thats another story due to my crap bank!.
Luckily sideshow are awesome and are letting me send them a cheque . :rock
Hoping I can get this payment out of the way. :rock

what bank do you have :confused:

Well, thank you SO much, guys. Between the enthusiastic reviews and the fine-looking pics (even the hasty-looking snapshots make this guy look stunning), I've put myself on the Wait List for this. Had to Flexpay it, though, as I've also got an eFX X-Wing on layway.

Can't wait to get this, if it should come through. He'll be replacing my old-school Sauron statue at my desk. Simply stunning, Sideshow. :clap

3001.jpg

yeah. Mine converted in less than a day. Pretty awesome. :rock
Awesome photo Thrifty. :rock2

I hope I've not caught the LOTR bug. I know I already want a Ringwraith pf and am thinking of looking for Lurtz. :sick:lol

DDDUUUUUUUUDE!!!!!!!!!!! I got my EX today and... it makes every other PF I've ever seen look dull and lifeless. This thing is insane! The cable guy came in today and saw the collection. Usually the standout piece is the Wolf bust, that one just pops out big time right? He goes straight to the Beserker and flips out.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the berserker is A-MAZING.

just got mine. fed ex delivered it (finally) at 8:30 pm tonight. all kinds of fed ex horror stories started running thru my head but thankfully it showed.

this is the most amazing piece i have seen in a long time. i didn't think anything would ever dethrone hulk but i have to say it might be the berserker that finally did it. pics donot do it justice. the pics have been great in this thread but once you have it righ tin fron of you...total wow. the musculature, paint, sculpt are all top notch...really only matched by the ferocity and savagery of the pose and portrait. sideshow...you rule!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the berserker is A-MAZING.

just got mine. fed ex delivered it (finally) at 8:30 pm tonight. all kinds of fed ex horror stories started running thru my head but thankfully it showed.

this is the most amazing piece i have seen in a long time. i didn't think anything would ever dethrone hulk but i have to say it might be the berserker that finally did it. pics donot do it justice. the pics have been great in this thread but once you have it righ tin fron of you...total wow. the musculature, paint, sculpt are all top notch...really only matched by the ferocity and savagery of the pose and portrait. sideshow...you rule!

Are you in the US, Orc? If you are, where and how much was shipping with FedEx?

Back