Uruk Hai PF reg & ex photo thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got mine today, I'll have to post some pics later. This statue is unreal!!! It definately just became one of my favorites. And the metal sword is freakin heavy!!! :horror Although I like all the LOTR PFs and have them all except galadriel, this one turned out perfect!!! :monkey5

Mine has shipped and on its way, photos when he arrives early next week!! Its a freakin Bank Holiday here so no post on Monday, lazy couriers, I mean seriously you'd think they'd want the work!!:rotfl

Ex # 391 came yesterday!! Thank you sideshow for shipping so quickly in the UK but please let me know it's on the way!! The tracking number is not really much good to me after this guy has been already delivered. But anyway no harm done luckily someone was at home at the time!
And all I can say is that guy is absolutely fantastic!!!!!!! :banana:banana:banana
I love those bad guys to bits :joy:joy
Please Sideshow can we have more and more and more of them........

Got mine yesterday,cant believe i got it so fast seems im in the UK and i must say its simply stunning........

berserker003.jpg

berserker006.jpg

berserker002.jpg

zerker002.jpg

mine was delivered today :woo but I wasnt in so it went to my neighbours house and she isnt in :monkey2:monkey2

:banghead

:lol

And here are the pics.

1249054660-740.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

1249054660-811.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

1249054660-812.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

1249054660-823.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

1249054660-824.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

1249054660-825.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

1249054660-826.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

1249054660-837.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

1249054660-838.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

1249054660-839.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Amazing Pics thanks!! Mine will be sitting here in Dublin in the bloody delivery warehouse until Tues now arrrggghhhh:banghead:banghead:banghead

Must break in, must break in!!! :cuss

received mine 2 days ago and finally opened it up, just to find out the right toe is broken. The Irony!!!!! :(

received mine 2 days ago and finally opened it up, just to find out the right toe is broken. The Irony!!!!! :(

Sorry TOE about the toe!! :rolleyes::lol I was just about to mention that no one seems to be getting any breakages with this one..........so I won't mention it................at all...................ever..............:duh

Congrats fellas and nice pic's too.
Make's me wish I got the ex now...:(
Toe sorry to hear about the broken toe..:( is it an easy fix
or will you be sending it back???

Back