Uruk Hai PF reg & ex photo thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this really looks great guys. i won't have mine for sometime and i was just wondering, the leather on his belt seems to look a bit on the new side from the pics. the cloth etc. hanging down looks good and tattered, but in your opinions of in hand observations does the leather look good and fits well with the rest of the statue??

Hey quad - yeah, the leather looks fine with the statue. It's not weathered so much texture wise, but has a nice dirty paint wash on it.

I'm loving this statue more and more each day - my wife however, is completely horrified by it :lol

I ordered the Ex, though I figured I would probably display the regular version - the pics of the proto severed-head didn't impress me that much. After seeing the pics though - WOW! - the detail is absolutely gruesome. You can bet that this the version I'll be displaying (except when my little niece and nephew come to visit, then I'll switch it out - I don't want to be responsible for nightmares)!

I spoke with someone in SS CS on Friday about shipping on the Ex. I was told that, with a LOT of their staff heading to SDCC on Wednesday + other items that they're also trying to get out, it will most likely be the last week of this month to the first week of August that the bulk of these will ship. At least I know that this one will be worth the wait! :D

This looks good in so many ways! Either version will look brilliant given the overall look, pose and paintjob. Definately on a par with Lurtz in my mind (still waiting for the exc).

I want the Galadhrim Archer PF now just to p**s him of more and stick a few more arrows in him :D

Maybe the flash takes away some shading or texture, but the hair on the helm does not look natural to me. It looks solid black and most importantly... solid.

Speaking of solid, the sword on this one is actually made of metal, so it has a nice heft to it, and helps balance this Zerk out! Sideshow really went all out on this bad boy! Even adding a broken Rohan sword on the ground was really a great added touch! I don't recall seeing that in the proto pics!

Here's my exc. and it's great,the detail is amazing and it's a big MOFO!!! :joy
8vydc7.jpg
ao9e.jpg
67tg6q.jpg
2ymd6vl.jpg
9uxa11.jpg

Exclusive arrived!! Number 279. Missed him yesterday, but I was home to receive him today. This thing is ^^^^ing amazing. Best PF of the year. We'll wait to see the others once they're in hand, but honestly, this thing will be hard to beat. Such an amazing piece. It's bigger than I expected, too. I thought Conan was good. Well, Conan has nothing on this PF. Uploading pics.

Positive spin:

Still waiting for a sniff of my exc as it was bought on Flex and I'm U.K based, so seeing all these great pics really gets the blood pumping and when you lucky, lucky people have done admiring this beauty, spare a thought for those of us who have that thrill to come and know it will be even better!! :naughty :D

Back