Uruk Hai PF reg & ex photo thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did as well. I'm really surprised this isn't sold out yet, but lucky for me it is not. Did Sideshow process your order yet? I ordered mine late last night.

I waitlisted for the Flexpay option. For some reason it took forever to convert. Sideshow is weird like that sometimes.

P3060056.JPG
P3060031.JPG
P3130084.JPG
Really wanted the exclusive but couldent refuse the price i paid for reg......£160 GBP

Last edited:
Yeah, this is my favorite LOTR PF. I switch out the hands every once in a while to mix it up.

Hotslayer, try rotating the hand so that the Uruk's palms are facing upwards. I actually like that look versus Sideshow's intended palms downward hand sculpt.

Displayed either way, this is the pinnacle of the LOTR PFs for me.

Uruk Hai in a detolf.
The main problem is his sword, its fkn' long but on the right angle
you can just squeese him in.
P1010134.jpg

how the hell did you fit him on there mine wont fit with the sword, in the right angle the sword is still just a hair to long to close the door.

Sweet paintjob! :duff

Mine fits in a detolf perfectly the tip of the sword is hanging out though about two inches. He is even centered which is nice.

He fits perfectly for me. The gap between the door and the glass panel allows enough room for the sword to hang out with the door completely shut.

strange mine the best position l can get mine in the sword just sticks out a hair to far to close the door,mabey if l adjust the door so it sits farther out.there might be more of a gap but ill try that.

strange mine the best position l can get mine in the sword just sticks out a hair to far to close the door,mabey if l adjust the door so it sits farther out.there might be more of a gap but ill try that.

I will try and get a pic for you tomorrow so maybe it can hep you out. :duff

I will try and get a pic for you tomorrow so maybe it can hep you out. :duff

thanks and heres how mine sits for now at the bottom with out his sword. also here a pis of my lurtz.l re welded the bars for more strength and added bars that run across under the glass just in case the glass snaps from the wait the figure wont come crashing down.also added a mirror in the back.my lurtz just got yesterday and the beserker the week befor the my first pfs there great

Last edited:
Back